or Connect

Posts by PhilBoogie

Same here at my end, 10.9, Safari Version 7.0.5 (9537.77.4) as well.Same here👍Very odd; mine starts at the beginning. And 1*60*60 + 31*60 + 20 = 5480, not 5530, which was my 'copy at current time'.Very!
Ah, I see. Actually not. I simply hit pause, right-click on the video window and select the 2nd option: "Get video URL at current time" It gives me a little box with the URL in it; I Cmd-C and paste the link in the [ VIDEO ] tag http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7Qtp6Iv7a0#t=5530 I'm using the BB code editor. But it might be due to the overwhelming amount of ad blockers and Out-Google-Out stuff I have installed. Also, no Flash on my machine.
+1 Can't believe why some won't take a hint and simply sog off
LOL "Galaxy S hit series"
The Micro-USB on the Apple TV is only for service and support. So none, then.So no experience then, contrary to what your wrote. Got it.Like the Lightning connector from Apple, you mean¿ Small doesn't mean it cannot be stiff. Ask around.
Uhm, so how do you know "it can be forced in back to front"? I can't simply assume you've never forced it in but only think people do this...Fully agree on the crap design: all plug ought to be inserted any way they like, not just 1 way, or 2, when flipped. They should make them all like headphone jacks. Those can be inserted without looking.
I don't even know how they sound as they fall out of my ear! Never actually plugged it into my iPhone.But yes, let them explore all facets of their products. Keep on innovating, and don't try new endeavours where they don't have any knowledge of, like Google does.
So you're one of those people that don't bother to look how to plug it in but simply use brute force?
Ha! Changing profession a bit. I know a thing or two about that, though I've been much more radical. Anyway, I'm just a hobbyist and not a photographer. Never mind getting paid for it. Do like to read your posts, so, please, carry on.Oh, to stay on topic; why is it that so many people don't like to do weddings? I think they're great to do, exactly because of the issues you write about. Alas, I've only done a few. Strangely enough I now have done a few funerals. Weird how...
Maybe he got his inspiration from Gloria Estefan.