or Connect

Posts by PhilBoogie

Thanks, I saw that post. Yup, patience and not a problem if the 1.0 version is not for me. It's not like Aperture is going to auto-shutdown.
Store is down for Accessories. What are the chances of a new iPhone Dock?
Add to that the Info Panel stopping me after 1, 2, 3 as the 3rd tab is the Lyrics tab, so running down 1-6 doesn't work anymore. Also reordering those tabs is freaking annoying.That's yet another 'troubling iTunes release'. Problem is, everyone upgrading to 10.10 is getting iTunes 12 without giving permission to do so. Probably because it's not part of iLife anymore. That's all fine and dandy, but I want to know if I can simply restore v11 from backup.
But it's still at the top. They screwed up here, also with Reachability and having the notifications still popping up at the top.Anyway, I wouldn't want to call the 6+ a phone anyway, but maybe I'm just old fashioned.
And that was one hell of a long line. A friend of mine was on holiday and send me a picture of it. Simply huge amount of people. Can't wait for the next earnings report, hope to see a breakdown on iOS devices, but shouldn't hold my breath.
No OSX = No Sale. And that is not merely my opinion, it's shared by many.
You and me sir. Then again, I think we can expect a flood of plugins for the new Photos app we are in for a treat. If all photos are synced to iCloud and all changes ar in a DB which gets synced as well there's no need anymore to do my current workflow:Shoot DSLR > CCK > iPad > View photos > get home and import photos from either iCloud or SD Card reader into a new project in Aperture > edit > sync iPad over USB with iTunes.After 'all that' I need to delete the original,...
The timing is excellent. Will see reviews first before I make any decision. Not that I need to, Aperture runs just fine. Perhaps better to await all versions be on .1 before 'upgrading' my workflow.
I know I know. It was just my backfiring to all the whiners lambasting Apple for not releasing a phablet.
That might be due to increased weight when filling up all those gigabytes:http://www.cultofmac.com/299069/ipad-filled-apps-weighs-one-nothing-installed/