or Connect

Posts by PhilBoogie

Why bother? Simply use the fingerprint reader from your iPhone or iPad and have it parse the authentication to your Mac. A bit like the two-way authentication works now.
Hilarious!
Yup. CS6, for $ 1,749http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Photoshop-CS6-Old-Version/dp/B007R0RKV8/ref=sr_1_1?s=software&ie=UTF8&qid=1434474661&sr=1-1&keywords=adobe+photoshop+cs6+in+software
No idea what's up with those replies. I think it's a recurring thing unfortunately, a slight misinterpretation of what you wrote, and hiding behind a monitor calls out the bad in people. Though not all replies were like that, but for some reason I got what you were saying and I wasn't on the same level as others. It surely has happened to me as well. And sometimes I'm on a different level than the person I reply to.There can be times when it gets to be too much, and I stop...
I think Microsoft beat Adobe on Full Screen Sloppiness. MS-DOS sucked¡
Haven't tried it, but will install the trial once I have a new VM (OS X) installed. I don't want to 'clutter' my main machine.The feature list looks extensive, solid and promising. The Adobe compliance is simply outstanding work, the price can't be beat. Plus they have a website that is designed 'properly'. In short, looks like we have a winner. This may not work out for 'professionals' i.e. people whose income rely on design. In which case they really should be using...
Looks like the subscription is cheaper than the boxed version. That one sells for $1,749 these dayshttp://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Photoshop-CS6-Mac-Version/dp/B007R0RKPO/ref=sr_1_1_twi_2_dvd?ie=UTF8&qid=1434435263&sr=8-1&keywords=adobe+photoshop+cs6
TnxClever. And a nice portfolio.
Would you happen to know the current track number limit on Sonos? I didn't buy it when it came out as there was a 25,000 track limit. They upped it to 50,000 later but that still wasn't enough for my ever growing collection.PS: without following the link, that is one heck of a sig you have there.
Good to hear that! Somehow I figured you already had something like this, but it's always nice to read your feedback.Stay well Relic! Stay in good health!