or Connect

Posts by PhilBoogie

Erhm, I'm guessing he is praising Apple for the design of the watch:Wiki:"E. Gluck Corporation, founded in 1956 by its current President, Eugen Gluck, is an American watch manufacturer headquartered in Long Island City, New York. E. Gluck Corporation manufactures watches under two flagship brand names, Armitron and Anne Klein. As of 1999, Armitron had the fifth largest share of all watch purchasers, by brand, in the United States. As of 2005, Armitron ranks as one of the...
What if the whole world viewed you the way you view Android and its users?Life is like a mirror; what you give to others is what you'll get in return.
Ha! To be worn on your other wrist, with 3 feet inductive charging capability¡Oooh good points! And yes, they indeed said water resistant for the speaker. And there are indeed water proof microphones, just watch a deep sea docu where you can hear the fish swoosh by. Here's to hoping for an IP67 rating. Don't understand why the sports model didn't get a swimmer use next to the runners and cyclist. Perhaps time constrain?Would one, or you, wear it overnight, thusly wishing...
Funny comments there:Riley Freeman • 8 hours ago"show me a company that has never changed their stance on something and ill show you how that company is no longer in business"
I agree. Then again, I'm in the minority here. I use my iPhone mostly to make calls, and think these new models are way too big. The focus has shifted towards an Internet Communicator device, not a 'pure phone' anymore. I can't help that; it's they way people are communicating nowadays, through Facebook and the likes. (I think the new models are great, as they were designed for people with different wishes, but agree that the one handed use is now officially gone and their...
The reason is the iPhone. Those have now become so large that you don't want to take it out of your pocket every time it bleeps. Personally I think the original iPhone was the perfect size, with its 3.5" screen. They upped it to 4" due to 'popular demand' and have done the same again with these new iPhones. I'm in the minority here, but I prefer the smaller phone as I use it mainly for making calls, an extincting thing, I'm sure.
There are indeed thick, but since they're sports watches it doesn't matter, especially if you're training with other because everyone wears these thick watches, looking a bit ridiculous but it's all about the info, getting a beep when criteria has been met or exceeded et cetera. For a 'daily wearable' it is indeed way too thick, yes.I think the battery life on the Watch is just for 1 day, but no specifics were mentioned. And with the ease of charging I don't think it...
Why not Kaoani? http://www.emoticones-avenue.com/en/cat-8-japanese-kaos.html
Huh? We're techies, thusly expecting 3D print models. I think it's easier to simply hold a 'competitors' model in a store right now. Do make sure you'e not seen with that Android phone though (< insert smiley; I don't use 'em) Fix the goddamn oversized .png already AI!
Do iOS devices even support 24-bit digital audio?