or Connect

Posts by PhilBoogie

Well, Apple says it's designed for an iPhone, also compatible for the 5th gen iPod touch. Knowing Apple hardware, this won't break with normal use.
Nope: see belowApparently not. 9to5 tested it, and posted their review:http://9to5mac%2ecom/2015/05/20/review-apples-iphone-lightning-dock-plays-nice-with-iphones-cases-and-even-ipads/
Install the 'Enhanced Quality' Siri voice, see if that makes a difference.
If that were the case, why did Apple design and starts to sell this Dock? Oh, I see, it was a rhetorical question.
The funny thing about it is that some imagery is of higher res from Google...while other images are of higher res from Apple. Can't really say it's a tie, but it certainly differs from address to address. (no idea why that is though. Monet would be my first bet, but come to think of it it may be a 'first first, me first' situation.
Funny that, since they both get the satellite images from the same company, https://www.digitalglobe.com. One must be paying more than the other I guess.How were you able to tell¿
While that certainly is a valid point, if your issue is software related, Apple will want that (bootable) Mac in order to tackle the problem.Disclaimer: I may be going off topic here as I haven;t scrolled back to see what the issue with the OP was about. Sorry 'bout that. Also, I'm signing off, hoping to see a new movie on my 'old' AppleTV.
Ah, ok. Well, it actually is still doable, but I certainly get your point. Except for the MP: that has a SSD stick inside. Do you consider that an easy replacement nonetheless?
From an informative POV, your post is informative. Which is in stark contrast to ron's.
I think any professional has more than one machine if it's bringing in their paycheque. And who in their right mind only has their files on their main machine? No backup, be it external HDD or some cloud solution?The low end Mac Pro is their Mac Mini (quite a fast thing, actually) and they do sell 27" screens.