or Connect

Posts by PhilBoogie

Good find. Wow, looks durable!Lol at his shirt; that was last years' number.
Thanks, that'll have to do then. I've used it before, but always forgot to turn it back on. What I don't get is Apple themselves thought the pop ups in iOS were intrusive and the made NC. Yet I still get a prompt that my battery is low while I plug it in to charge. That's moronic, and I think on the same level as being disturbed while in Full Screen.I'll do that, thanks.@MacVertigoWhat a strange list, especially "Sometimes Mail crashes when replying to an email with an...
Can I disable that thingy when an app is in full screen mode? I hate those pop ups when using Aperture working with photos!
If they make the whole phone bendable we can still operate a 5.5" single-handed: Squeeze To Touch™ ¡
That is truly all great info and good to know. Wow, I'm feeling relieved they are doing many things I want in a DAM. Big thanks for this, can't wait till they release it all.
Ah, ok. At the bottom, tap the left 'Photos' tab and zoom out of the 'Collection'. These Collections are ordered by date, but have a tagline which describes the places. Tab on that, voila.
Hear hear! (preferably on the web too, but that's asking too much)
In which app? Aperture is top right:iPhoto is top left:
1) Hopefully with iOS8 we don't get to see the FB & Twitter icons when I don't have these apps installed/account info entered. It currently does show these icons whilst I don't use either app. 2) I wonder what will happen to iPhoto.ipa 3) I really hope they hit it off with the all-new Photos application. There are so many things they should consider, like these 3 4 a. the order of photos arrangement (which currently gets ignored when creating an album in Aperture and...
That of course works as well, thanks.