or Connect

Posts by PhilBoogie

Currently it doesn't do anything:
Zero problems at my end. Hardly any problems reported by others. Maybe you should take better care of your Mac?
That's not what their article says:"How-To: Move your playlists from Spotify, Rdio, and more to Apple Music"http://9to5mac%2ecom/2015/06/29/how-to-move-spotify-rdio-playlists-apple-music/
I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case. They surely are incapable of writing code for their own USB ports:Samsung silently disabling Windows Update on some computerssource:http://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2015/06/samsung-silently-disabling-windows-update-on-some-computers/
I should have stated that I didn't read the article (usually the good info is in the threads themselves) but I was just interested if Android, on its own, is not laggy when scrolling. When I see someone scrolling through a page on Android I see lag. Something I hardly ever experience myself on iOS. But that may be due to non-3rd party software installed on any iOS device(?)edit:Checked that Cyanogen site:"CyanogenMod is an aftermarket firmware for a number of cell phones...
Could the reason for seeing lag when scrolling through an app (or text/photos/webpage) on a stock S6 phone be the telco add-ons? Are there any 'stock Android' (ie naked Android, no 3rd party software) phones out there? Ones that don't lag behind your finger scrolling?
Strange that the release notes aren't included in the article. OS X 10.10.4 Release Notes The OS X Yosemite v10.10.4 update improves the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac. This update: • Improves networking reliability • Improves Migration Assistant reliability • Addresses an issue that prevented some external displays from functioning properly • Improves the reliability of upgrading iPhoto and Aperture libraries to Photos • Improves reliability when...
Head over to 9to5mac for instructions on how to do that.
TWF, I mean, WTF¿Yeah, sometimes it does actually feels like that. A bit like Spotlight. First time I opened it on 10.10 I was like: "Huh? Why can't I move the window?" And now in 10.11 we get refinements, like moving the Spotlight window.Still, going to appreciate all the t's they crossed in the new version. I love how they created their ecosystem, was great to see it all evolve to this. And now still great to see them innovating across the board.
YES!! FINALLY someone sharing my same sentiment! Boy am I glad to read your opinion on this. They really ought to put it back...