or Connect

Posts by PhilBoogie

The US should adopt the EU policy: after one year into your contract they are required to unlock your phone, when asked. Doesn't matter if you're on a two year contract. A good policy, yet not necessary since almost all telcos sell their contracts with an unlocked iPhone anyway.
Touché. Just like the Xbox, the regular sized one that is:source
Still, we all need to wait for OSX to support 10bit.oh, already mentioned by mdriftmeyer
We don't pay road tax for electrical cars, or better stated, cars with very little CO2 emission.
I have exported by Keynote as a QuickTime movie and simply play that on a Windows box they provide. That works, fonts, transitions and all.
That looks like a great documentary. Here's hoping I'll be able to view it at the other side of the pond. Bookmarked.
Indeed. It is so intuitive that there really is no learning curve. Unless you want to do 'fancy' stuff, like I always see people try to achieve in PP. A pity that never turns out to be fancy at all.
Thanks to Apple II the thread went down the crapper. As usual, way to go.
I too hope this solution will work. Perhaps Apple will see value in all the valuable 3rd party plugins they'll create, and take some of that value and integrate it. That wouldn't be the first time. One thing that makes me think Photos is a real iOS app (yes, yes, I know it's for OSX) is the fact that we cannot add GPS info to photos within the app. That sucks, but I guess it won't take much effort to first import photos from my DSLR into Aperture, apply things, like GPS,...
Very true, different countries with different cultures.Yes, our favourite nations pastime is indeed spend on the bicycle and we created the infrastructure accordingly.Still, funny, enough, I don't think Americans are nuts, I like people 'being nutty' and have a couple great friends who are American.I hope more countries adapt the design of cycling lanes: