or Connect

Posts by PhilBoogie

I like yours as well! This Arthur Schopenhauer fella has a lot of them, many are lame though:http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/a/arthur_schopenhauer.htmlBut on that page there are a couple that can be used on this site:"The wise have always said the same things, and fools, who are the majority have always done just the opposite."
"Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see." — Arthur Schopenhauer"
I read this somewhere, seemed appropriate: "Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."
It is a natural experience though:If you'd understood anything Apple does, you'd know why they design things the way they do. But perhaps you were just posting to be the first in a thread, which to me seems like an illogical thing to do, essentially negating what you wrote.
The Mac setup I understand, I just didn't know pros were ok with glossy screens. I fully agree on the calibration need. Thanks for the quick reply.
Thanks for your post, insightful.OT, if I may, but I didn't know pro's were using an iMac for photography. Are the screens really that good? I'm a hobbyist photographer, and 'can only use matte'. Nope, my name isn't zunc (or whatever the posters' name was on this site repeating 'no matte; no sale'. But I do agree with his statement)BOT, I haven't had many crashes, certainly not from 3.0 onwards.Thank you, and welcome to the forum.
Ha!For $3.99, you get to see the image on the left turn into the image on the rightI think the icon on the left is for Android, the one on the right for iOS, without having to buy an app at all.
I tend to agree. Android is loved used by the vast majority of smartphone users.
But how to migrate to LR? Will you simply re-do any changes made after importing the Masters into LR? Or will you import the Versions into LR? Or nothing, by keeping your current photos in A3 and import new photos into LR? Or a possible #4: a migration tool I haven't heard about?Thank you.
Just don't forget where these came from MS. It certainly wasn't you.