or Connect

Posts by PhilBoogie

You do that. Meanwhile the rest is already LTAO.
Maybe they should lower the capacity; that way they can increase The Apple Tax¡
I read the thread, and now I'm sad.
Completely off topic here, but I registered a friends' business over at mapsconnect.apple.com and after my submission of all info of his business, location and hours open they mailed us back to verify. When the location was inaccurate they asked for a photo of the front door entrance. So I took a picture and told them the GPS coordinates were in the file. Sure enough they verified and approved our submission.
lol. Plus the comments there are hilarious. All 5 of 'em.Thanks. And welcome to the forum.
He was proud of the fact that all their products fit on a single table.I have no issues, did upgrade the desktop to 12.2, have not upgraded to 8.4, and do not have iTunes Match (lib too large). But this is just me, and no matter the amount of posters saying it did or did not screw things up won't ever be a measurement in any meaningful way, other than feeling sorry for the screwed up users. Well, their libs that is.Though I agree, I also think they actually do a sort of...
Reminds of the joke:Q:"Blue Ray; what's that?"A:
Currently it doesn't do anything:
Zero problems at my end. Hardly any problems reported by others. Maybe you should take better care of your Mac?