or Connect

Posts by PhilBoogie

Aperture can be used as a referenced library, giving you the ability to store your photos anywhere you like, all sorted in the Finder, and managed through the software. Just like LR. iPhoto I wouldn't use, it's clunky and not very powerful. Shouldn't even be compared to LR, not that you were doing that.You can even mix your preference in Aperture. This is what I do: keep my photos in a managed library, all stored on SSD, and managing my videos in the Finder, on HDD, all...
Lol. And I agree; 3rd party plugins will probably turn out for the better as developers can give it their full attention as opposed to Apple who need to do the whole package.
Ah, ok. Well, if they release a 4.7" screen iPhone that is has a larger FF than the current model I won't be buying it. It's already large enough, some of my pants 'have a problem with it' meaning the phone 'drops landscape' in my pocket and it 'a bit difficult to take out'. Yes, in diacritical mark, because it obviously ISN'T A BIG problem, but still, not preferring a larger phone than it already is.
Don't know about 'tirelessly' but they do seem to be the #1 when it comes down to security. Yet the Chinese government feels insecure. "Computer says no"[/quote]The Chinese government has grown increasingly wary in recent months of the influence that foreign technology companies...[/quote]Get used to it. If a country can't embrace the fruition of foreign inventions, it will lose out big time in the long run.Apple could do the same, saying the Mac Mini is a great computer....
Can you elaborate on that? Bit difficult to respond with an 'ok, thanks' without you giving any indication as to why. Not asking for proof, obviously, but since it's your opinion I'd like to read why you think this should be taken as truth.
You were hoping MS would learn a thing or two about tech, but alas, even now Outlook data is still stored in a single .pst file. Oh well.
@ThePixelDoc @digitalclips http://tinyurl.com/njy69fy (9to5 link) "iOS 8’s iPhoto to Photos app transition to ditch Journals, Books, and Slideshows" Bummer!
Good info; enlightening the uninformed. This packaging BTW also helps backup software to only update the changes made to the files inside that package, not the whole thing.It's similar to iOS apps; simply replace .ipa with .zip and decompress to see what's inside.
Mac Pro I presume(?) Still, very Powerful machine.
Excellent point, and that's exactly what I'm hoping for.