or Connect

Posts by PhilBoogie

That of course works as well, thanks.
Good point. Indeed, Flash isn't limited to playing videos. I believe @mstone usually points people out on its usefulness.I'll try your link next time I'm behind a PC with Flash installed, as I can't see it on my iPad now.
I used to have the same config, but when Apple releases a new version of OSX (not a point release) I format my SSD and do a clean install. Last time I didn't install Flash plus Click2Flash as I wanted to see if I could do without it. Apparently this works ok for me.About Chrome, is installing it 'dangerous'? I remember the outcry from people who discovered Goolge was sending home quite some data after inserts installed Google Earth. I wonder if the same applies to Chrome,...
Funny thing is that since I don't have Flash installed, whenever I come across a site that has something in Flash which I want to see I simply grab my 1st gen iPad. Works for most videos, works for Google Street View, for the occasional moment I use that.The upside of not having Flash on my Mac is probably way bigger for me. I don't like moving things on a website, I don't like text flashing by et cetera.
Insightful, thanks.
That is one fugly way to display an iPad. So ugly it isn't even that recognisable, with the overly rounded corners. Facebook. What a sad company, with sad customers.
Never knew owning a car averages 11.4 years. I certainly never got that far as a max, never mind averaging out like that.I don't think Parrot ever made a good product. Not HW, not SW.
I really wouldn't know as I'm not a developer, but didn't the release notes from the v8 beta include any info on the topic? For $99 I would expect some good documentation, as Apple usually offers.That said, have you tried all settings / buttons on this Photos In iCloud? No 'Download Album As .Zip' option anywhere to be found? Perhaps hooking that loner phone to a Windows box; when I do that I see several folders whilst when connected to a Mac I only see photos and videos...
Helicopter? While that sounds cool, I certainly hope your body isn't that brittle that a helicopter is mandatory. But perhaps it takes some of the stress away, and that's a good thing. Best to you, and your loved ones.
Dells get stolen? Wow, even more amazing than some posts on a random website!