or Connect

Posts by PhilBoogie

Geez what a list! Unfreakingbelievable. Freezer-burn compared to cool.Wait, what?LOL"Wait, I ain't into any of that baby!"If any of your other (kinky) posts hadn't already made my day this one surely did. You always make me smile, be it a post on tech or anything other than that. For that I not only thank you, but I'm certain all your friends and loved ones love you immensely, wholeheartedly and, well, humongous, for lack of finding a better fitting word.I love you...
Good point. And a sad truth.PS You could truncate your Apple gear sig by simply stating "one of each"
1. Why wait for Apple to fix your problem? You could try to do a clean install and then add your apps back on the device, or even simpler; do a restore from backup.2. All caps aren't much appreciated as it comes across as shouting without listening.3. Welcome to the forum.
Scum of the earth. Pathetic guy, zero morale. Asking $80 for telling lies.
If you get the yearly subscription with the app from AI you don't see these pesky ads anymore.So in my case, thanks for sharing!
All that work, and then after the P.O.S.T. ...Windows!
"Bono fide statement"Do you still buy them after they've proven to be rubbish?That seems...strong. Was he "super-charged"¿
Code:sudo defaults write /Library/Preferences/.GlobalPreferences AppleInterfaceTheme DarkTo undo, either remove the key (defaults delete) or change it to “Light”http://www.iclarified.com/41683/how-to-enable-dark-mode-in-os-x-1010-yosemite-beta
An excellent point. One I've never thought of.
You should read into these patents before making statements like these. If you did, you would understand what exactly, these patens entail.