or Connect

Posts by Rob55

I have to believe that 32GB of storage would probably cost Apple today, what 16GB cost them a few years ago. It would stand to reason, then, that the 16GB of storage in the "low-end" model probably costs them next to nothing.
I guess it would seem that is what anecdotal evidence would suggest (e.g. a 1TB Crucial SSD was $1,000 a few years ago, and is $350 now).
 A 256GB iPhone?!? That would be interesting. Though, it would seem to run counter to their cloud philosophy.
What version of Word? 15.14 (150911)?
Um, it's call an Airport Express. Apple has been making them for years. 
I've hadd sluggish performance on my iPad 3 since iOS 8. I'm not sure why you thought iOS 9 would improve on that. OS X Daily had an article, and they actually recommended against upgrading the iPad 3 and a few other older units. Here's the article: http://osxdaily.com/2015/09/14/prepare-for-ios-9/
Give me more places that take it, and consistency with how the transactions are handled. However, with the rollout of the 6s and 6s Plus, we'll at least see a dramatic increase in the number of iPhones compatible with Apple Pay. 
 In my opinion, they knew full well that Jobs wouldn't accept it. As others have stated, it's tantamount to firing someone without actually firing them.
Which The Social Network seemed to borrow the narrative style of as well.
Yeah, I just saw Buzzfeed, and all kinds of credibility warnings started going off.