or Connect

Posts by Rob55

I wasn't disagreeing with you, just relaying a story.  Regarding smartphones, I would also agree that there's still some worthwhile innovations left to be discovered/implemented/perfected.
 Tell that to a former customer of mine who paid $14,000 for a 42" Fujitsu plasma 15 years ago, that most $500 42" models positively smoke today. 
Damned if you do. Damned if you don't. 
While this may be true, the 16GB option will eventually go away just like all those 20GB 3.5" HDDs. 
This must be the case, because the price of an iPhone has remained stable over the years, despite all the (expensive?) goodies they keep adding to each subsequent new model.
I have to believe that 32GB of storage would probably cost Apple today, what 16GB cost them a few years ago. It would stand to reason, then, that the 16GB of storage in the "low-end" model probably costs them next to nothing.
I guess it would seem that is what anecdotal evidence would suggest (e.g. a 1TB Crucial SSD was $1,000 a few years ago, and is $350 now).
 A 256GB iPhone?!? That would be interesting. Though, it would seem to run counter to their cloud philosophy.
What version of Word? 15.14 (150911)?
Um, it's call an Airport Express. Apple has been making them for years.