or Connect

Posts by Rob55

I've hadd sluggish performance on my iPad 3 since iOS 8. I'm not sure why you thought iOS 9 would improve on that. OS X Daily had an article, and they actually recommended against upgrading the iPad 3 and a few other older units. Here's the article: http://osxdaily.com/2015/09/14/prepare-for-ios-9/
Give me more places that take it, and consistency with how the transactions are handled. However, with the rollout of the 6s and 6s Plus, we'll at least see a dramatic increase in the number of iPhones compatible with Apple Pay. 
 In my opinion, they knew full well that Jobs wouldn't accept it. As others have stated, it's tantamount to firing someone without actually firing them.
Which The Social Network seemed to borrow the narrative style of as well.
Yeah, I just saw Buzzfeed, and all kinds of credibility warnings started going off.
So AI is quoting Buzzfeed now?
And I would be totally ok with a slightly thicker iPhone 6S.
I should do the trial, take a bunch of pics of one of my dog's piles, and then send it back. Think they'll get the hint? 
 Surely you jest.  I'd love to see a 21:9 iMac with the same 13" (+/-) image height of the 27" model (but I'm just dreaming). 
And just like that, my Mac Mini can see the brand new 32GB USB 3.0 flash drives I just bought. Hopefully, this will solve the waking from sleep problems my Mac Mini has been having.