or Connect

Posts by Rob55

Nothing on Apple.com yet about it. Let's see some demo clips so we can get a better idea of what they did to the program.
Really? You're citing Gizmodo as a reliable source? They've had a massive chip on their shoulder ever since the iPhone 4 incident. They bash Apple at the drop of hat. Not saying it may not be happening with iOS too, but Gizmodo's not what I would call impartial and objective.
While it is obvious that the ad has a decidedly subdued almost pensive feel to it, the message I get is that they're saying they don't crank out all kinds of crap like Samesung, just to see what sticks. I guess that's too subdued for many. The people in the ad clearly seem to be enjoying their Apple products or what they get from them, but perhaps the slow-mo footage was a bit too much.  
  You're not suggesting Cook is the only one who had a say in it, are you? That would be silly.
We'll have to wait and see what actually ends up happening on August 8th.
  Likewise in northern NJ, but I guess that's obvious since it's working in NYC.
  Trust me, it's a piece of cake. MS "incorporated" so many features similar to those in OS-X, that all you'll have to do is learn where they are on the Mac and you'll be well on your way.
Can't wait to see where pricing will be.
Sure made the end of my work day fly by.
  The argument isn't about the physics that they're emulating, it's about what they're using it indicate.