or Connect

Posts by Rob55

I don't think they know the difference judging by the fact that they claim to have "the most sold wearable watch."
   Ok, I thought it was just me.
 Hey, is that like an oxymoron or something?
 But don't you know, Apple is held to a different standard. When they make a misstep, all hell rains down upon them from the media and the haters. I mean, sure, you expect it from the haters, but there is definitely a double standard out there.
 I've said this before and I'll say it again here. I never liked or agreed with Pandora's algorithms. No matter which way you slice it, and regardless of what their music genome project may insist, a Rolling Stones song from the 60s should not be on the same "channel" as a Tear For Fears song from the 80s (for example). And, no matter how many times I revisit Pandora, it always does the same crap. Count me in the 8% as well.
 I noticed this just this morning when I clicked the old Pages icon in the dock and found that it launched version 4.3. Then I launched Pages from the new icon in the applications folder and had both running side-by-side for comparison. Interesting.
Wow! My hats off to you if you read through all that. Good to know, though, as I have my sights set on a new 15" model.
 Hopefully, Apple's "human tastemakers" will do a better job than Pandora's algorithms (or whatever the hell they use). I stopped listening to Pandora specifically because their "music genome project" insisted, for example, that some band from the 60's went perfectly well with a band from the 80's because they both had keyboard driven melodies or some such thing.
I used to live 20 minutes from a Crazy Eddie location back in the 80s and their commercials used to run ad nauseum.
  I wonder if they're naive enough to think they can run on the popularity of their Galaxy phones?