Looks like Anandtech is claiming the Asus PQ321 4K display will go for $3,799. http://www.anandtech.com/show/7051/computex-2013-asus-pq321-3840-x-2160-display-3799
I think I have to go with PhilBoogie and agree that a 4K display from...
Originally Posted by PhilBoogie
I was wondering what the prices are, and found:
1. Sharp $5,350 ...but it's a TV, not a computer display - BIG difference
2. Ah, here's their computer monitor, $5,500
Originally Posted by potatoman
I think when apple releases their first 4K product they will make it a big deal.
Perhaps a stand out feature for their apple tv, with the retina imac and thunderbolt...
Quote:Originally Posted by realwarder Half of Pandora is the apps ability to choose music you like. I've tried other similar apps and they are so far wrong it's unbelievable.
Someone who uses Pandora would be more likely to stay...
Quote:Originally Posted by TBell I
I use the shared photo stream feature now and it I'd fun.
I tried the shared photo stream a few months back but was very disappointed to find that the people I shared my photo stream with couldn't...
Originally Posted by Plagen
Since 97% of Google's revenue comes from advertising, those mysterious producst must belong to the remaining 3%. Their main product is you doing a search and then clicking on the top...