or Connect

Posts by Rob55

This probably has more to do with Apple than BMW.
  Ok, so now you have to be either of the above or a dick to drive a BMW. Glad that's been squared away. At least I'll be able to sleep well tonight with that knowledge.
  Why is the seat heater on on the left and the cooler on the right? Or just a generic demo screen to show all the info it can present. See what happens when you're on the phone while trying to post a comment.
  I was wondering about that myself. Is it to say that you're a dick (or have to be one) if you drive a BMW or that BMWs make it easier to pick up men?
  This doesn't surprise me at all. By the time BMW came out with the smartphone adaptor for the iPhone 4, the iPhone 5 was only a few months away. Then, when I connected my iPhone 5 to the system (USB), iDrive told me it was an unsupported device. May not be the case now with newer software, but it certainly didn't work when I tried it.
  There, I fixed it for you.
  Thank you for putting it so succinctly!
  Not too bad once you get used to it. I do agree however, the Apple solution would be so much better.
Guess my next car won't be a BMW.  
  Just my opinion, but I can't disagree more. I didn't, for even a second, wonder if they were directed at Scott Forstall. As Anantksundaram pointed out, it felt like nothing more than a few funny jokes. Yes, Steve and Scott were the ones (AFAIK) responsible for the skeuomorphism implemented in the various designs, but I don't think (to put it bluntly) Steve cares anymore and Scott has other, bigger things to be upset about. That, and the fact that I don't think any of us...