or Connect

Posts by OnePotato

Wait a minute! Ricketts paid Steve Jobs $600 for a $666.66 computer? He got a 10% discount and didn't have to pay sales tax. I'll bet the government of the Peoples Republic of Kalifornia are going to be looking to get that back, with interest.
I think Tim is becoming much too overexposed with all the interviews he's been giving lately. I wish Apple would go back to keeping the lamestream media at arms length while they put their energies into making great stuff.
I wonder how the lefties are going to be able to reach the crown without obscuring the display (which was the stated reason for not using pinch to zoom).
4"      iPhone 6 mini 4.7"   iPhone 6 5.5"   iPhonezilla 6
The iWatch is obviously a rip-off of whatever Samsung watch looks the most like it. And there's a whole lot a prior art that proves it's not innovative. Google has had something just like it in the lab for years.
Isn't this what Apple, Google, Adobe, et al. were telling her before the proposed settlement?
This is all well and good until Samsung copies it and then the Patent Office invalidates it.
Is it any coincidence that 8 months from now also happens to be the same time that experts predict the world will come to an end? I think not!
Oh yeah? How many people do you think stick around to read the credits of an action flick? I do when it's a Pixar film because I know they put some extra bits in the credits but I'm usually long gone before the first line scrolls to the top of the screen on most other films.
Adobe Flash will make it's debut on the iPhone 5.