or Connect

Posts by OnePotato

It must really gall Verizon that they can be just as horrible as AT&T and yet they still can't get the iPhone.
What's with all the hating on Rick Astley I've been seeing in various blogs. Rick is da bomb!
Looks like for AT&T, practically the whole country is a deadzone. I'm surprised I haven't been hearing more about how in most of the country you get zero bars with AT&T.
Don't the companies that manufacturer the chips Apple uses in building an iPhone already pay for the patents on the technologies those chips incorporate? Or does Apple have some custom chips in the iPhone that they've designed that use the technologies in these patents?
So basically what you're saying is that it won't make a big dent in Apple's profits if they tick off people who are not buying Apple hardware and just want to run Mac OS X on the cheapest hardware they can find.
Maybe Apple is considering integrating the iPhone with a shoe? I mean, how cool would it be to have a shoe phone.
It might have something to do with the fact that it won't be available until sometime next year.
I thought the title was "This is it?"
The common thread is so obvious, they were all released in 2006.
I see you strung together three words "integrated", "contact", and "management" but for the life of me I cannot derive any useful context from it. Maybe you can enlighten me as to what it is you believe the others have and the iPhone doens't without the bullcrap.