or Connect

Posts by Member

Microsoft Dinner 98 Instructions for Microsoft's new TV dinner product: You must first remove the plastic cover. By doing so you agree to accept and honor Microsoft rights to all TV dinners. You may not give anyone else a bite of your dinner (which would constitute an infringement of Microsoft's rights). You may, however, let others smell and look at your dinner and are encouraged to tell them how good it is. If you have a PC microwave oven, insert the dinner into...
[quote]Originally posted by mac's girl: the sony dsc-s75 is the best camera. i researched it for so long i was going to go blind from reading.
Interesting what you are saying, mac's girl. I have a feeling the SONY is sort of being overlooked by many people - including myself - but having just had a good long read on the Digital Photography Review site (WHAT A COOL SITE THAT IS, you can spend days reading there), I must say it does look...
[quote]Originally posted by SteelWolf: Although Real player... and Windoze Media Player are both manufactured by Satan, Real Media Player plug ins are avaliable for QT...
Which is your post and which is your sig? Am confused
[quote]Originally posted by cdhostage: Dude, you're so stupid.
At least I know I am.
At least I will be able to sleep tonight . . . :eek:
http://www.first-independent-direct.co.uk/form/game.htm VERY, VERY spooky. Worked with me EVERY time. How's it done
[quote]Originally posted by starfleetX: Steve Jobs used to work in an apple orchard. That's where the name Apple Computer came from. It's as simple as that.
Was he wearing a Macintosh at the time then?
Neato as in "Media Labelling Software & Templates for CDs etc." "Instructions for PC and Mac", sure for PC but for Mac it's a bit, shall we say thin/non-existant. All I can see is PeeCee files. Has anyone here ever used it? Man, I am ready to burn and this does not look straightforward at all. Can anyone advize? Thanks in advance.
I too am a member, but not a new one Welcome and all that.