or Connect

Posts by macslut

What a horrible ad.   Start with the message, "My Mac is great it's so delightful" then have the music grate on the nerves so bad that most people skip the rest.    Those that don't skip the rest get, "you can write with a pen" without showing the benefit.  Why would you want to draw on the screen? (I know the answer, but this isn't how you market to consumers).   Freeze on the shot of the kickstand.  Again, for consumers who don't know... it's confusing enough for...
 No, that would be a trademark, which Apple does own.
In regards to the pixels...   There's an optimal amount of pixels for any given sensor size.  With the size of the sensor in the iPhone, 8MP is it.  More pixels would only result in increased noise and poorer low-light performance.  Additionally it would've meant larger file sizes and all the disadvantages that brings.   While Apple (or actually the component supplier) could've used a larger sensor and then increased the megapixels to be optimized around the higher...
 That doesn't make it "not a word". 
 It's definitely a word:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irregardless
 We found this to be true with our front door.  We have a Kevo installed.  However, it still works great.  You do have to pull when locking, but it's an easy operation to do with one hand... just touch the lock and pull the handle.  You could connect the two so that all you have to do is pull the handle for it to lock. Unlocking doesn't require a pull.  It unlocks and the door pops open a bit, so there's no issue there. The cause of the need to pull is that there's a seal...
 It was a joke, but if you seriously think Apple has done anything meaningful compared to its competition in the past year, then you've really got your head in the sand.  Apple has fallen way behind here. Whooo-Hooo!!!! It got its very own button on the Apple Store.  As someone who already owns a half-dozen Apple TVs, that really makes me feel a lot better about them.  Ya, that's almost like Amazon's Fire TV with the app store, free games, free movies and tv shows for...
 Their position has officially changed to "neglected hobby", soon to be a "forgotten hobby". 
 Yes, hardly a "west coast" thing.  It's the second largest retailer in the US, only behind Wal-Mart.  Not to mention it's presence in Mexico, Canada, Australia, Spain, Japan, Korea, UK, Tawain... making it the 7th largest world-wide retailer. I also disagree with sessamoid on this being a "wash".  When Costco sales Apple products, they pallet sell large volumes at discount prices that are placed strategically front and center of traffic flow.  They attract a different...
Somewhere in Korea a Samsung executive is patent searching "slightly rectangular".