or Connect

Posts by macslut

Really?Ok, consider every time I say stolen phone, what I mean is:The phone that Gizmodo claims, as posted on their site, purchased, as they claim as posted on their site, from someone as they claim as posted on their site, who they knew as they claim as posted on their site, stole the phone.Throw in a few more "Gizmodo claims as posted on their site"s if it makes you feel better.It's Gizmodo's own allegation against themselves.
I would really love to see that. Gray Powell had an accident that could've happened to most of us. I really feel for him and hope he comes out the other side of this for the better. I wrote to Steve saying that he should go on stage and say, "And now, to re-introduce the iPhone 4...Gray Powell!" Also with the previous thread, he should close the show with music by The Hit Whoring Idiotic Douchebag Felons™
About Apple products that Apple hasn't publicly announced? That's absolutely correct! Having been involved with Apple with NDAs and embargoes for many years in different positions, I know enough about how things work, but I currently don't have any information other than speculation and reading leaks/rumors...and like most anyone else, if I knew anything about their unannounced products I wouldn't talk. Also, Apple does some serious disinformation, often using this to...
You don't live anywhere near Cupertino, do you? He was a baseband engineer. The typical iPhone release schedule is such that yes, I would expect there to be lots of employees using them out there for testing purposes. I know several people at Apple from low level on up. It doesn't matter how close you are with them, you don't ask and you don't pry. Sometimes a little nod to something one way or the other comes up, or sometimes you know something is going to be...
Actually, if Gizmodo stole my car and the evidence was reasonably suspected to be on their computers and cameras, I would expect and demand that the police seize those computers and cameras. I would say that analogy fits almost perfectly except Gizmodo only claims they participated in knowingly purchasing stolen property. Gizmodo doesn't claim to be the ones who stole the property. This case may have been given special treatment. However, the main reason for that is...
Because they're hit whoring idiotic douchebag felons. There, I said that. I've been a user here since 2002, and I'm not going anywhere. If it turns out I'm wrong about anything here I'll stand by my posts and apologize to them as needed. However, if what Gizmodo claims they did is true, then they're hit whoring idiotic douchebag felons. If what they claimed happened turns out not to be true and thus they were lying in their reporting...well then they're hit whoring...
We're not trying them publicly with facts that have yet to be determined. Gizmodo, as reported on their site, claim they purchased an iPhone which they, as reported on their site, knew, as reported on their site, was stolen. They may have lied about some of this, but by their claims, they would be guilty of felony charges, and I don't see why they would lie against their self-interest and how they could've not committed any felonies (barring any fantasies that Apple gave...
That was up to the engineer to decide. Who do you think was in a better position to make that decision, Gizmodo or the engineer who knew what he'd been going through during the previous weeks and where he stood with things? Gizmodo outed him solely because they're hit whoring douchebags. Also, being outed doesn't just affect his situation at Apple, it also means that anyone interviewing him for a position in the future will see what happened after just a few seconds of...
It may be hard to prove what damages were caused, but certainly trade secrets were revealed. Here's what was not public knowledge (regardless of speculation or rumors) but was revealed by Gizmodo having illegally paid for the stolen iPhone and publishing it: 1) Front facing camera 2) Apparent doubling of screen resolution 3) 80GB which may indicate two flash modules 4) Consolidation of components 5) Flash 6) Larger camera lens 7) Larger battery 8) Design change These...
The "that" which is being fallen back to is precisely the point. Everyone needs to realize GIZMODO REPORTED THE CRIME. They did so in excruciating detail over and over and over again like the hit whores that they are.Was an iPhone found? Yes, see pages and pages of Gizmodo stating this.Was the iPhone turned into the police, the bar owner, an Apple employee, sent to Apple headquarters or store, or was the engineer contacted (the finder had his Facebook profile)?No, again...