or Connect

Posts by macslut

I have a Flip, and they're great, but it's going to be a very short lived gadget. The video on the iPhone should be good enough, to use except in cases where you want a full sized dedicated video camera. I'm really looking forward to this.
From kevinJedwards.com: According to AppleInsider, “Restrictions drove U2 to switch sides from Apple to RIM“, Apple lost the sponsorship opportunity for U2 to RIM due to Apple not being willing to appease U2. I’m not that big of a fan of U2 (and forget the “but U2 sucks” comments), the fact is, U2 is HUGE. While artistically I think they ran out of substance a long time ago and are running high on gimmicks, they do get millions of people engaged in what they’re doing...
This is retarded on many levels. First, it's not what consumers want. People may think consumers want it, but they don't, and that's why Apple doesn't do it. We'd all like to be able to easily replace the battery in the iPhone, but not when we see what it does to the size and build quality. Keep in mind for the battery to be user replaceable, there needs to be significant casing around the battery and where the battery connects to the iPhone. Doing this in a way...
I have an iPhone 3G. I also had the first iPhone. I love my new iPhone 3G and haven't ever had any problems with it beyond the need to reboot it every once in a while, which was the type of bug to be expected with a new product until firmware updates are released. It was better to have the new 3G and wait for the bug fixes than to wait for the 3G and the bug fixes. However, I'd be really pissed if I bought the iPhone 3G, used it extensively during the trial-purchase...
You're wrong. It's acceptable, according to most style guides, to use "Jobs'". This is true for words that end with sibilant sounds. Why you would write "For fuck's sake" is beyond me.
I was having problems with apps. I had two iTunes account and would switch the two with iTunes. One was for work, and one was personal. This is in addition to having numerous libraries. I originally set up the iPhone with my work account and then switched over to my personal account. This resulted in apps crashing. I then did a full restore and jailbreak. Things seemed to work well, but after switching account back and forth, apps would crash again. I went into...
This is good news. I've always looked forward to the day that I wouldn't ever have to worry about starting a new job and having someone say, "Welcome to the company, here's your PC".
It's easy to speculate that Apple just simply make a smaller, cheaper iPhone. This was especially true when the phone first came out and was much more expensive. The problem is, what do you remove or reduce in the iPhone that significantly reduces the cost? You need to reduce the price considerably to put it in a different product class. The iPod Nano is a $100 class drop from the iPod Classic, but that's the one time charge. The sales price of the iPhone is a...
It wouldn't surprise me if Leopard installs and runs on G4s less than 800MHz. This may simply be a suggested requirement and not something Apple technically prohibits.
I'm not sure where you live, but here in Northern California, the shipment arrived via C130s at Moffet Field. They stopped traffic at San Carlos and Palo Alto airports and private flights out of San Jose. The C130s were accompanied by F22 Raptors, and all were quickly moved into the hangers. Then came the black helicopters. They flew overhead while 3 caravans of Humvees surrounded with police motorcycles hit the freeway going off in three different directions...only...