or Connect

Posts by geekdad

But it would be nice to be able to tell Siri to set the house to a certain temp while on the drive home from work.
I don't know of a reason to get one just because Google bought them. It might take some time for Google to sink their teeth into Nest but they will. My concern is how much of my info will Google collect…..and what will they do with it?
I was thinking the same thing.....
Lol...read the thread.....the answers are right in front of you. I even captured it all for you. I even went so far as to preface that is was JMHO.....so if you cannot connect those dots.......well you get it....i hope.
oh but I did see post #65.......you still don't get the point and counter point thing do ya? Try to stay current in the thread..... Here is a screenshot in case the post gets deleted...  
  How do I know what i said? Did you really write that? :-) So what part of this did you not understand? "JMHO but i think Apple will make the IP6 next year into a 4.5 or 4.7 inch phone....could be wrong....could be right."
I was saying the best selling Android phones are the larger screen phones like the S4 and the HTC One.....BTBH....they do run BOGOs or free sales for the iPhone as well......
But doesn't that vary person to person?  I think that is why each company needs at least a little variety on screen sizes. I love the S4.......I also love the IP5....there are some things I wish both did better. But I gotta say I like the larger screen on the S4. It is not the same quality screen as the IP5. But I like that is larger and I can operate it with one hand. JMHO but i think Apple will make the IP6 next year into a 4.5 or 4.7 inch phone....could be...
I agree.......
LOL....that is way too big a phone! BTH i don't anyone would hold that up to their ear.....they would use a headset......