or Connect

Posts by geekdad

Some of that I completely agree with you. Too many different sizes kinda dilutes the space and fragments the brand. But TBH are all those Samsung phones? I see the IP5 and S4 and One and not sure about the rest but maybe an Note 2 at the end.
That is a great point.....but why say lets make a 5 inch phone? They produced a phone that rivals the iphone 5 in sales. Clearly they had the customer and and the market space in mind. If it was not what the consumer wanted then it would not have sold......
How is Samsung defining screen size by any other means than by product design?
It would seem with the lower end plastic iPhone 5C rumored to be released in a few weeks Apple is going after this market full force in large markets like China and Asia.......
LOL...those are funny! So when Apple releases a 4.5 to 4.7 inch IP6 next year you will be the first one to admit you were wrong?
I did not say anything about innovation. I think Apple is a worldwide leader in innovation! I did not say anything about BOGO sales...but to be honest the best selling Android phones are the flagship phones like the Galaxy S4 and HTC One. Read my comments again.....
Android is gaining market share worldwide......not stale. If the larger screen phones are not what the customer wants then why are they selling and helping Android marketshare dominate globally? I really cannot believe the highlighted part above was written on an Apple forum. I cannot believe you say the S3 is a copy of the S4 what about the iphone 3, 4 and 5 an the S versions of the same model? What about the 3, 3Gs, 4 and 4S, 5 and 5S? Plastic is bad and cheap on a...
Aren't the Samsung ads similar to the famous "Im a Mac and Im a PC" ads? Aren't they both pretty negative and funny too?
I agree....they will release a lower cost iphone. :-) I also think you will see Apple gain back a ton of sales and market share with the release of 2 iphones.....
I agree.....Low cost does not mean cheap. I did not say cheap. C'mon the reports of a lower cost iphone has been all over AI and everywhere else on the internet. Are you saying they are NOT going to release a lower cost iphone?