or Connect

Posts by geekdad

I wonder if they can use the fingerprint scanner as part of a payment authentication? They bought a whole company just for this technology....so we know they are going to use fingerprint scanning somehow....
That makes sense.....we know if Apple makes it it won't be cheap.......they might have a lower priced offering...but not cheap as in lower standards....
Did not think about the sandboxing......great point. I still think it could be done without a big drain on the battery.....
Wow...that sounds like a personal attack...lets stick to the topics.... I have had disagreements with dasanman69 in the past but they have always been civil.  But TS..... anyone that disagrees with you is told to shut up...go away.....or labeled a troll or paid shill of some sort. 
 Finally someone gets it....thanks for explaining it for us.....
I wonder which method is a bigger battery drain Bluetooth or NFC?
Rumors...part pictures....gonna be a long summer of this stuff...
 Great idea! Welcome to the forum......
 i am not sure...it might be. But when the phone goes out and checks for mail or something like that it could refresh the weather at the same time.....just a thought.
 but this is done with the Calendar app....the icon reflects the current date. It would be great if the weather app displayed the temp based on current location.