or Connect

Posts by geekdad

but this is done with the Calendar app....the icon reflects the current date. It would be great if the weather app displayed the temp based on current location.
 Great point about the 5 minute recharge....but at the same time it shines a spotlight for a potential thief and paints a target on your back when you walk away....
 Great advice......for all of us....but there are times when a response is needed...but under control and by the rules...
 yep...looks like a crime waiting to happen huh?
 Welll welcome to the posting party! :-)
 That was your first post? Since 2009? :-)
*****YAWN******** gonna be a long summer......
 exactly.....AT&T kept having me disable then reenable cellular data to have go out and attach to AT&T...that is not a fix but a work around. So I did a factory reset and set the ipad up as a new and did not restore from the previous backup in iTunes. This seems to somewhat fixed the slow data throughput on my iPad.
 I thought I was clear why......did you read my comments? Please go back and read my comments and you will see why....
 I am not disputing what you say about the activation but I am curious...how do you know?I bought my iPad 4 several months ago on Craigslist...it was on Verizon. But I have service through AT&T.....process is just to insert the AT&T sim card and restart the iPad and all is good. But then my data speeds did not match up to my other devices so i reset it and reactivated it on AT&T......does that show as a new activation for AT&T? Does AT&T then report it as a new device...