or Connect

Posts by geekdad

Great point about the 5 minute recharge....but at the same time it shines a spotlight for a potential thief and paints a target on your back when you walk away....
 Great advice......for all of us....but there are times when a response is needed...but under control and by the rules...
 yep...looks like a crime waiting to happen huh?
 Welll welcome to the posting party! :-)
 That was your first post? Since 2009? :-)
*****YAWN******** gonna be a long summer......
 exactly.....AT&T kept having me disable then reenable cellular data to have go out and attach to AT&T...that is not a fix but a work around. So I did a factory reset and set the ipad up as a new and did not restore from the previous backup in iTunes. This seems to somewhat fixed the slow data throughput on my iPad.
 I thought I was clear why......did you read my comments? Please go back and read my comments and you will see why....
 I am not disputing what you say about the activation but I am curious...how do you know?I bought my iPad 4 several months ago on Craigslist...it was on Verizon. But I have service through AT&T.....process is just to insert the AT&T sim card and restart the iPad and all is good. But then my data speeds did not match up to my other devices so i reset it and reactivated it on AT&T......does that show as a new activation for AT&T? Does AT&T then report it as a new device...
 So over the weekend I did a factory reset on my iPad.....it then had to be activated through iTunes......so does that count as a sale or new activation?