or Connect

Posts by geekdad

no....you are correct...in that the S4 is being reduced beore th IP5. No disputing that point......but you can get it at reduced prices......But they only release the iPhone once a year. Samsung releases products much much sooner than that. thye can afford to reduce this model beacsue they have something else coming soon...that is good and bad......
 Oh....and you can find the iPhone 5 for $99 depending on where you look....like BestBuy..http://www.idownloadblog.com/2013/06/22/att-99-iphone-5-promotion/
 I know.... another supplier turned competitor....
 I agree...but how does Apple prevent this?
 naw....Inspector Gadget.....
WOW....you can get Apple products....in an Apple store first? It has to be a conspiracy........when high demand items are shipped to their own stores first? Oh dare they!   /s
LOL...i've read enough of your posts to have known that about you :-) When you get that shiny new Mac Pro please post back and lets all know what your impressions are! 
Exactly my point! Do you not think Apple learned from that and changed their legal contracts to be even more strict? Plus Foxconn is not the conglomerate that Samsung is......they cannot take the loss of business that a legal spat with Apple would cost them. Let alone the legal costs and loss of reputation any fight with Apple would cost them. Think about it.....if your whole business is making parts for other companies..........would you risk your business just to make a...
or...could be just smarts gained while aging?
IF....everything you just said is true....then Foxconn will be in a world of hurt. I highly doubt Apple gave Foxconn or anyone else info about their product without having legal documents zipped up so tight that they could not even mention the product. Think about it....Foxconn would be ruined......most of their business is making products for other companies. If they could not be trusted then.....no one would use them anymore to make their product because they could not...