or Connect

Posts by geekdad

....it's like junior high in here today.........
Nice......I am going to take a pic like that with my Galaxy S4 tomorrow at breakfast at IHOP and post it the Android forums i follow....
Exactly....they(competitors) are rushing to market with a product Apple hasn't announced they are going to make.....
What makes you say that?
That is a great point.....they might be able to add more USB ports this way....
The flash drives in the MBPs that are made by Samsung you can get anywhere.... The flash drives that are soldered onto the logic board well...that is another story.....they can be bought be other vendors and are not just Apple specific. But i do not think the average consumer can get them at the big box retailers or online. My point was that to put down a product like the Nexus 7 or tother products as having cheap materials...well make sure that Apple does not use the...
I'm sure it did....doesn't all companies do that? Doesn't Apple incorporate some of the things from Android? Like bigger screens? Or did they give the consumer what they wanted? Apple leads in the mobile, tablet and I would say laptop spaces (might be a stretch) and they transformed the smartphone space. Other companies followed their lead...that is just business. Everyone follows the leader in the space they compete in. But they should not just blatantly copy......they...
So who makes the flash/drives for Apple then? I think you will find that these products can be found everywhere and on the shelf on most retailers or online. I think except for the fusion drives. The flash drives are Samsung or Toshiba.... Kingston........if memory serves me correctly. Are you talking about memory? Or flash drives....they are different..... You do know that most manufacturers use the same vendors for their internal parts...... According to...
But then all phones basically have the same shape and form factor......you can't distinguish by form factor. the basic form is what the consumer wants. Like TVs all have the basic shape.....you go into a store and buy one based on your needs wants and price point. they all have the same shape.....work the same......deliver content the same way.  How is it a phone makers fault if a consumer asks a sales person for an iphone and then buys another brand?
You are exactly right......the sales people do that.....so how is that kind of consumer manipulation an IP infringement? If you came in and asked for an iPhone...then through discussion with a sales person walked out with another brand then that was the result of a discussion between consumer and sales person. Not IP infringement.