or Connect

Posts by geekdad

Exactly....the Intel Macs...then the iPhone......
Where did you find that relic....ah Relic! :-) sorry couldn't resist! BTW......love your sig 
missed that until you pointed that out...... I love the integration and synergy between IOS and OSX...this is why we buy Apple products...they all work so well together  so well. I should be able to look up directions on my rMBP and have it available on my iPhone when I get to the car without having to look it up again?
I have 5 lightning cables I bought from Amazon....for the price of ONE cable from Apple. The 5 work great....nothing wrong with them and they are used everyday in my house for the past few months.
Those eyes.......make it stop......
that should never happen....but c'mon.....it was Walmart! 
Count me in too.....that is exactly how I use my iPad 4. Portrait mode except for videos....
see......my post has come to fruition.....
no...its like everything else you post........does not make sense..... Then you pretend it has some deeper un seen meaning when.....it was just BS....
oh...that explains....it..... mine is here... Did you explain the other statement: Originally Posted by Tallest Skil THERE ARE USERS HERE WHO BELIEVE THIS KIND OF POST DESERVES ANYONE'S ACTUAL ATTENTION. Let's be clear on this.