or Connect

Posts by geekdad

With that context I agree with you. But saying that Google stole so much from Apple without some kind of legal response does not fit what what Apple has historically done.
I disagree with you...... Apple has alway gone after ANYONE that they felt violated their IP or copyrights. They have sued large and small companies alike. Apple has one of the largest legal staffs in the world for just these types of issues. Steve has come out and said he felt Android was stolen product. Why not sue then? The highlight above does not fit this issue/thread at all.....a nuclear war between the US and Russia would have destroyed the WORLD! A lawsuit between...
I am not a huge Google fan. I am just amazed at some of the outlandish statements made without any facts. I highlighted some of the things in your statements. I agree with you that Apple was working on the iPhone and IOS long before they released the product.....probably some years of R&D went into the finished product. Steve Jobs has been quoted as saying he felt Android was stolen product. That he would destroy it with all of Apple's cash reserves if that what it took....
Ohhhhhhhh by proxy......that makes total sense now....They have a guy sitting on their board stealing ideas then comes out with a whole mobile operating system stolen from their ideas!!!!!! But ....wait for it.......they do nothing to him....yeah that has been Apple's MO the whole time. Just do nothing about it. Be passive agressive and go after the phone vendors instead of the person/company that stole their IP. makes sense to me.......NOT. I haven't seen Google mentioned...
So you are saying he STOLE ideas and a whole operating system from Apple and they just cut a deal??? How naive are you? Apple has said all along that they will NOT cut deals. Thye refused to listen to Samsung when they wanted to cut a deal with Apple about they IP lawsuits. So why then would Apple deal with Schmidt? He would be the guy that started the whole Android OS. Why not get him and kill the whole thing??? Your logic makes no sense......
So then where is the lawsuit(s) to back up your statements??? Where has Apple taken Schmidt and or Google to court??
What is really sad is believing that Schmidt stole from Apple while on their board........having access to all that information.....signing all those non disclosure agreements. Apple being aware of all this so they would be able to know EXACTLY what information he had and what could come from Google that even came close! Do you not think they had a legal team watching every step Schmidt made while on their board? Do you think Apple so naive? Do you not think Apple...
Agreed....Apple took all the functional and entertainment features and combined them in the iPhone and it changed what the public expected from their smart phones from that point forward! A agree with you on the Schmidt stole the iPhone from Apple debate. While I am sure he was privy to information before everyone else. The first releases of Android did not have all the features and wow functionality that the iPhone had. After a while all smart phone operating systems...
I agree....also you could still have a remote that could also double as a microphone. So the whole thing could still be hands free. Imagine this scenario... you are laying in bed late at night watching TV. Your wife is asleep in bed. Do you really want to be speaking commands? You would wake your wife and she would not be happy. There are still very good reasons to have a remote....and it could double as a microphone.....
I have the devlopers copy of Windows 8 dual boot on my iMac and love! I like the Metro interface. The same as what is on the Win 7 phones. I like Win 8 a nd can't wait for more releases to test the OS. I will definatley get it when it is released. But there is a learning curve to the OS.