or Connect

Posts by geekdad

This is abuse of power. Plain and simple....how many people report a stolen phone and have the police officers follow up? If I reported my phone stolen and told the police my next door neighbor has it. Do you think even for a second they would come with me while I went next door and searched my neighbors house? Not gonna happen the police has better things to do and they would put me on hold while they all laughed! BUT now Apple has done this twice. They get law...
OMG......In your example....Ih Walmart directed it.....knew about or condoned it or approved it...then yes it is Walmart's fault.
Becareful there.......you are starting to make too much sense.....
Go back and read the thread again...people already posted facts that contradict what you said. Sprint has the #3 selling phone:http://www.cultofmac.com/the-iphone-...-report/109849 the EVO is 3rd behind iPhone 3Gs and IP4......If T-Mobile is so good then why is the parent company shopping them around to everyone that will listen to them? Beacuse they are losing money! You even posted this fact on posts #12 and #22! If they were great then they would not be losing...
now....that was funny!
so says you......people are leaving Sprint in droves...why because their service sucks. People brag about having T-Mobile...why...because their plans are cheaper not beacuse they like their service. Most will not leave only to pay an ETF but when or if the their contract is up they will leave the low cost carriers (if all pricing and plans are the same) because their call quality is below that of other carriers. All this will play out very soon and we will see......
We will see...this will be answered in the next few weeks.... If T-Mobile raises their plan prices to match the rest of the telecoms.....they will lose customer......people choose T-Mobile/Sprint because their plans are cheaper and they have unlimited data plans.
Thanks according to that report you are correct..... I wasn't disputing...just curious what you were basing that statement from.
Do you have numbers to support that the iPhone 3Gs out sells any Android model? the iPhone 4 is not 2 years old...yet. iPhone 4 from wiki:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPhone_4
You have a very good point there.... But IF they get the iPhone....that is not guaranteed at this point. It is only speculation and rumor. But when the iPhone comes out I think you will see more Verizon customers buying it. They waited because a new iPhone was coming out shorty after getting the iPhone4. Also if T-Mobile/Sprint does NOT get the iPhone 5 then you could see some customer migration to AT&T and Verizon from T-Mobile/Sprint. BUT if T-Mobile does get the iPhone...