or Connect

Posts by geekdad

Exactly......an iPad 1st gen 16GB wireless only goes for around $400 on Craigslist. An iPhone 3GS goes for around $300.....you can get more if you do some work and sell it yourself....
I do the same thing only I use Google to sync my bookmarks (Chrome browser) iCal (Google) Mail (Google) Docs (Google) Contacts (Google)...... all for free but waiting to see what iCloud can and might try it out.....
Has anyone seen this article posted in the LA Times? http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/tech...-in-china.html All i can say is wow!! That takes some nerve.........
Yes...but will it PLAY only over WiFi or will it play (stream) your music over 3G?
Now that was funny....and disturbing......that pic would automatically go to facebook....
Another point to concider is if VZW gets a CDMA iPhone will Sprint get one as well?. Sprint was strangley silent at the CES show. VZW and AT&T and T-Mobile had product announcements but not Sprint.... Just a thought....
I agree...I can't see Verizon losing the price point war with AT&T over 20-30 bucks.... Can you see the commercials now for AT&T...pay $199 for the iPhone 4 or pay $229 for iPhone on verizon? Marketing and perception is everything.... I think verizon will just eat the difference and gladly accept the new customer! :-)
Oh...I see...so failure to agree with you results in in harsh words from you...hmmmm sounds like a little insecutity on your part. Not going to get into name calling with you...not worth the frustration. You obviously have a overstated self worth view of yourself.....so enjoy your ego......and your fond memories of Techstud...I am sure he is smiling somewhere over your references to him. He must have made an impression on you. Adding you to my ignore list...Have a great...
LOL you inferred the startup and failure in your post not I...... you just don't like being called out for conflicting posts with conflicting statements. Not a problem...don't really care. Have a great new year! Why bring up Techstud? Do you miss him?
Well just to keep things honest. I did not infer a "start up" implys failure. You did in post #5 and I quote you: "This is pretty shameful as it’s a dumb bug to repeatedly have crop up now. It’s not like they are a startup.What does this really take from Apple to detect ahead of time? One iOS developer spending an hour setting the clock ahead to these milestone dates to see if the alarms go off as they should?"