or Connect

Posts by geekdad

There is a war of words and willpower going on between Adobe and Apple....Egos are taking over instead of logic. I just did a fresh install of Snow Leopard last night. That lead to a fresh install of Firefox. Firefox prompted me to update my flash. Would that be so hard for Apple to do if they really wanted to? If they were so concerned about their customers not updating to the latest security updates for Adobe Flash then why not prompt their customers to do so? It would...
You are correct...But I have third party software on my MBP and I get notified when there are software updates from the vendor. It is the same on my Win 7 machines. Firefox is not made by Apple yet i get notified when there are updates AND I get a notice that my FLASH needs to be updated. Apple could very easily do this......
AGREED! If that is their logic then why install any software? You have to "update" just about everything after a fresh install of Snow Leopard....this is just really lame Apple....
LOL :-) I'm sure it would be standing room only and squalabling to get any available seating.....
Those problems are not platform specific......you could overhear the same conversation and whining about any piece of technology/hardware.....
yes..their return on the sales per square foot in tremendous.... I am so there if they start serving refreshments too!
Google is poised to make more money on Android than most people think they will. Also take into account this is not a mature product line yet. Apple with the iPhone product offerring has been out longer. Checkout this write up in Newsweek http://www.newsweek.com/2010/10/03/h...computing.html
You're right GOOGLE IS DOOMED!!!!
I agree with you on calculator. But for me as a personal preference I don't want to get that close to my iMac to touch the screen. Overall the benifits don't sway me versus the annoyance of have to be that close to the screen to have to touch it all the time.....I would just grab my iPad and sit on the sofa....
exactly...Apple can barely keep up with demand for most of it's products. Have you been in an Apple store latley? The stores are full of people buying Apple products and the net profits are higher than they have erver been so things are looking good!