or Connect

Posts by geekdad

Now that was the first post on this thread that made any sense....and it was tongue in check!
Those are some good points....Also speaking for just the US market could AT&Ts network handle just a OTA update? I doubt it.....
You are right...I was not standing behind him to get context or voice tone or whatever...but neither were you...so we have to go with what was reported..... Elvis is alive!!!! AWESOMNE!! My Mom who is eighty now will be thrilled...she still has every LP he every recored! Elvis has offspring too? Man this day just keeps getting better! :-)
Lol OMG....... you are of course completely right....so now....all of you terrorist out there here is what you do.......charter a PRIVATE plane! Then carry on whatever weapons and explosives you want. Then when in flight just hijack the plane with the weapons you just carried on and crash the plane into whatever building or US monument you want to make whatever political statement you want! Brilliant plan! Because in this day and age it is bad manners to search PRIVATE...
This is someone who handles adversity everyday. Who manages a very large corporation.....he is used to conflicting advice and heated politically charged environments. He should have handled it better than saying I'm not coming back to your country now that you won't let me have my way.... So stop attacking me personally and stick to the subject.......
But the rational response from a billionaire CEO of a huge company like Apple should have been gracious and understanding. He could have had an assistant either put the ninja stars in checked baggage or simply order more and have then delivered to his doorstep....
Well...the only difference is that Obama is the PRESIDENT and Jobs is just a spoiled billionaire..........
Great explanation and point of view.......Also saying I won't ever come back now that you won't let me have my way sounds just like a spoiled billionaire that is always used to getting his way....Maybe he won't sell Apple products in Japan now! :-) No Apple for you!!!!
That would be a very interesting engineering feat! But it would all have to be voice commands. It would be a cool little device but very hard to use......
But see I disagree with you here..... I think Apple like any other large corporation is very concerned about profits.....they have shareholders to attest to their financial statements.But Apple has never been about being the top in market share. But don't get me wrong...they WANT their share of the market they are in but it doesn't consume them.Apple is making more money then at any other time. They are having trouble keeping up with demand for their products. I don't...