or Connect

Posts by geekdad

Read my comments again..........I trained my 5 year old NOT to buy anything. So regardless of the password timeout issues...before you give your children access to something that has this capability ...training and parental oversight is still needed. We are all here to give our opinions......
I agree with you on the password problem. I could see it being so much easier to just give my son the password. But it is my account and I am responsible for it.
My 5 year old is trained to not buy anything on my iPad. He knows he will lose iPad privileges... Are there some in app purchases that do not require a Apple ID password? I also feel that if he does buy something then I am responsible....
lol...that is true....I am stretching it....but my point was to show that the screen sizes are getting bigger even for Apple....
They sure do....just look at the iPhone 5 versus the iPhone 4s...which one sold better in 2013? Hint: the Iphone 5 which was bigger than the iPhone 4s........
your not grasping the logic...that is why you don't get it.... The same retina screens on the rMBP...ipad and anything else that has a high res screen that has an Apple logo on it is not made by Apple....it is made by and OEM....those same OEMs make their own mobile phones....among other things......so saying they make crap hardware is the same as saying Apple products are crap.....Apple did not make them.....the same OEMs that you are putting down make all the products...
Not true...your logic is flawed.......first....the same OEMs are the ones that produce the retina displays for the iPad and the iPhone 5......so...if they can make them for Apple why would they not include them in their own products? The Android OEMs are making bigger screen phones because that is what their customers WANT not because it is the only screen they can produce!! Don't forget Apple does not make their own hardware. The same companies that make the iPhone...
Apple has led the mobile space for some time now! I cannot speak to IOS 7....will wait until I can use the final release product on Apple hardware. Great article...well thought out an put together....
Can I have     "Myth Buster" Love that show! :-)
typical....despite the mountain of evidence to prove you wrong...even from the site where you post more than anyone else....you deny what is infront of you......why I am I not surprise!