or Connect

Posts by geekdad

BS....look how many rumors and pictures of future devices have been posted here on AI.....everyday it seems is a new part leak or new information. It is posted here on AI daily......   How does anyone know Apple is releasing an iwatch unless it was leaked? http://appleinsider.com/articles/13/06/21/sony-teases-new-smart-watch-as-apple-iwatch-speculation-lingers   How is Ai able to post a 3D rendering...oh thats right the blueprints were...
I am really glad they doubled down on security......... /s
I don't think you can go wrong with either phone...they are both great phones! With the iPhone 5, S4 and HTC One...its a great time in the mobile phone space right now....
Where is BestBuy getting all these iphone 5's? Did they get shipped too many iphones and now they have to sell through them to make way for a new iPhone (iPhone 5S) maybe in a few months?
I have an S4....BUT...Samsung is releasing too many products right now. They are fragmenting their brand.....Their phones sales are slowing because everyone is waiting for the new iPhone.  The iPhone is still the best selling smartphone in the world. We all know Apple leads the mobile phone space....they are the trend setter.......everyone else follows.
 lol....that leads to support issues about 9 months later.....
 LOL....you just can't BUY this kind of entertainment........ TS and his predictions and statements.....priceless!
 Perfect! excellent post......i agree.....there are soooo many predictions and it will only get worse.....it is going to be a long summer of all kinds of predictions.
You are right...they are both still great products....but very close to EOL......
I am not sure about the aluminum part...there are phones on the market that are aluminum that have no signal issues. I agree with you on the 3G/3GS and the plastic backs...they could be similar to that.....