or Connect

Posts by ChiA

This article is poorly researched: there is a "fourth" Apple Store in the same Westfield shopping centre as the shuttered Samsung Store.   Yes, the fourth Apple Store out of the three the article's author says there are in London. Should also add to the list the Kingston, Bromley and Brent Cross stores which are within the Greater London area and maybe even the Reading, Watford and Lakeside stores which lie just outside the Greater London borders.   So seven stores...
 So by your rationale, the thick, twin-wing Wright Flyer biplane must be a superior aircraft to the thin single-wing F-16 Fighting Falcon monoplane.
Your list of devices inadvertently highlights the failure of the Microsoft Surface to be an ideal device serving the best of both worlds.If it were so great at being a tablet and so great at being a laptop then you wouldn't need all these other devices you mention.
Such a device already exists, the ModBooks.I believe if Apple felt such a market was worthwhile it would have already bought the company that makes ModBooks.
OS X does come with handwriting recognition built in: you need to plug a digitising tablet into the Mac for the Ink handwriting option to be revealed in OS X:     The crucial point is that Ink has been a feature of OS X before the creation of iPhone and iPad. If Apple felt OS X was suitable for phone and tablet use then they would have saved themselves a lot of development time and resource by using OS X rather than creating iOS.   Those who want the full OS X...
 Siemens AG is a conglomerate which sold off its loss-making mobile phone division:Wikipedia entry on Siemens MobileBBC News: Siemens sells mobile-phone unit
 I believe you're failing to comprehend the several meanings of the word consume and therefore the meaning of kent's post and my reply. One definition of consume is the act of  taking food for nourishment.  You don't eat air by absorbing it into your digestive tract, you inhale it. Another definition of consume is  to use something to the point where it's changed or no longer usable or available.The nitrogen people inhale isn't used, it merely comes out again, unchanged...
Excuse me?Admittedly thanks to brownian motion etc, there's an equilibrium between nitrogen gas entering and leaving the bloodstream within the lungs.Nevertheless it's unchanged as nitrogen gas isn't used by metabolic processes in the body, i.e. what I had stated. by Martin Lawrence M.D. Specializes in: Pulmonary/Critical Care
As you're a stickler for being accurate kent909 is correct, your body consumes the oxygen in the sense that it removes some of it from the air you inhale; your body isn't interested in the nitrogen and it's exhaled unchanged. And your body will make use of that Cvs oxygen unless you hold your breath the entire time you're in the store.
 It is true in a sense, they have closed the door on those who wish to pay with NFC Apple Pay, VISA Pay Wave or MasterCard PayPass.I suspect neither VISA nor MasterCard aren't happy about this development. Those retailers are saying "We don't consider your money and your custom worth our while". They favor a system which can throw discounts and promotions at the customer.Yet discounts and promotions demonstrate a lack of confidence that someone will purchase from your...