or Connect

Posts by ChiA

My electricity supply is 240 Volts with 13 amp of alternating current. So you think an iPhone, a small electronic device with small power requirements, should handle the same energy in a 13 amp current which an electric cooker uses to cook, a washing machine uses to spin a drum or an electric car stores to drive around town? Or could be the phone charging adaptor which regulates what gets to the iPhone?
  Seems we've got here a Mexican standoff leading to economic MAD! cnocbui, the EU losing US tech companies will be like someone losing their brain or their heart; there's no EU computer manufacturer that could fill the void in the public sector left by all those Dell and HP boxes.mstone, your scenario won't be healthy for VISA, Mastercard, the airlines, Boeing and the American economy. Businesses on both side of the Atlantic share one thing in common, the need to make...
 EU fines Microsoft $731 million for broken promise, warns othersSource: Reuters, Wed Mar 6, 2013.
For what purpose?The printing division was one of the first departments Steve Jobs closed down on his return to Apple.Apple appears to have since performed okay without it.
I strongly suspect the poster is a troll.I doubt he uses any iOS device, or for that matter, anything from Apple.Expect the troll to reply with how the troll has purchased every single item for the past ten years from Apple.
Oh I suspect they do but for the same reasons people read the Onion and the National Enquirer - to unwind and to have a good laugh at all the comedy.With jokers like jpd514 there's plenty to keep Apple amused.Didn't Steve Jobs at one or two keynotes have some slides poking fun at fanciful iPhone rumours?He must have got the inspiration from somewhere.
 A micro projector and optional portable tabletop projection screen potentially address all your concerns better than ANY 17 inch screen and can be used with ANY size of laptop. They may even be a factor in why Apple discontinued the 17 inch MBP and 17 inch laptops are rare generally.
 http://www.fcp.co/final-cut-pro/news/1209-real-life-editing-experiences-with-a-macbook-air-and-final-cut-pro-x
 Oh, so you can now run Parallels, VMWare Fusion, Virtualbox and Xcode on an iPad?
What is your definition of a netbook?I'm surprised nobody has asked you before.