or Connect

Posts by ChiA

Actually, this is my exact experience with the budget Sony Xperia tipo.Bought it for 90 pounds in 2012 with 4.0.3 ice cream sandwich.It can't be updated to KitKat, no updates forthcoming from Sony.Loads of apps preinstalled which eat precious memory and can't be removed:eBay, Facebook, Amazon Music player etc.Not only can't they be removed but their updates eat into the memory as well. Google Play Services also being updated, again eating into the phone memory. Now the...
 The majority of people in the world don't have a flush toilet.The fact more people use Android doesn't mean it's a better OS than iOS or others.
 You said don't, which is a contraction of do not, which is in the present tense, referring to events that are happening now or are current, such as the Samsung "wall hugger" ads or the Apple "you're more powerful than you think" adverts.Compare this to the past tense, referring to events in history, such as the Apple "I'm a PC and I'm a Mac" campaign.I felt obliged to helpfully give you an english lesson seeing how you helpfully obliged me with a lesson that Apple makes...
My experience is that I've found a removable battery to be a liability, not a feature.I had a HTC Tytn 2 before getting my first iPhone. Extra expense to get a dock which charged the Tytn II and its second battery at the same time. I don't use the Tytn II anymore so the 2nd battery is useless to me now too.In contrast the Pocket battery with USB can be charged at any USB output and at the same time as your phone. It can be used to charge any phone, not just your own but...
Is that so?In which case name or describe a single iPhone advert by Apple which even mentions a competing product.
 Definitely Istanbul unless you consider the Apple Store SoHo as being in New Amsterdam!
"An iPad, an iPad, my Surface for an iPad!" Richard III
 Because you said iOS 6 users didn't have a reason to upgrade; you didn't say I (Riss) didn't have a reason to upgrade. My posts pointed to several reasons why iOS 6 users would upgrade.  Most devices are now upgraded. Can you happily accept that you're in the minority?It's not the first time you've posted complaining about how the iOS and OS X interface looks.Personally I wouldn't mind if a tool or device had the most garish, day-glo surreal colours if it helped me with...
 No, but focus is a great solution, as the success of Steve Jobs and Apple will testify.It's as much about what you leave out as what you include. Edward Snowden is relevant to this thread as his actions revealed how the government agencies compromised the security of email services.Obama isn't relevant as it's likely the government agency activity would have persisted (continues to persist?) whoever was incumbent in government or indeed, governments. Another reason why...
You get your facts wrong and then call me a twat; maybe the truth hurts and you're lashing out at someone who has publicly shown you to be wrong.Yes, people are entitled to do what they want with their devices provided it doesn't harm others.Some people buy iPhones just to smash them up with a hammer or put them in a blender.Others choose not to upgrade, I'm fine and can live with all that.The fact is though, iOS 7 introduced some new features and capabilities, it wasn't...