or Connect

Posts by ChiA

You seem to contradict yourself, you've already found some productive uses for it (if it helps you in your job, is that not productive?) yet you're at a loss as to how you would use it. As for your being productive for your needs, you can always get:Apple Numbers for iPad, a spreadsheet which can work with Excel sheets and theMicrosoft Bluetooth Number Pad so you have an Excel (compatible) spreadsheet and a 10 key to be productive with it. It's all about making the best...
I don't find your comments insightful in any way, of course business needs and requirements can and do change, as do consumers, otherwise we'd all be driving around in Model T Fords and playing gramophone records. The point is as of now, businesses are deciding that Apple is offering the best product for their current and anticipated needs. Furthermore, competing tablets have failed to meet those needs despite offering successive varieties of tablets.
this is a possibility, but as the iPad is outselling all the other tablets put together, is unlikely.
Do you hear that? The ghost of PALM past wants its 2007 statement. The tiny ghost of PALM present haunts only the corridors of HP with WebOS, its body having withered into oblivion. There is no ghost of PALM future. There is no visionary knight in shining armour to save RIM. Any mobile company can make a handset with a QWERTY keyboard. BIS with its outages has lost any illusion of it being more reliable than using Exchange, IMAP or even Google Talk or iMessage. The two...
It will be wonderful to see iChat communicating with iOS iMessage or better still, iChat transforming into iMessage for OS X. It'll give iOS device owners with PCs one more reason to switch to Mac. Just imagine, one iMessage app to talk with anybody, be they on iOS, Messenger, AIM, Google Talk etc.
Unlike Apple, HP is attempting to offer end to end computing, from the consumer and workplace PCs to the back room software and servers. If it all integrates well then there should be no need or even desire to use a third party product. I'll be gracious and suggest he may be have been assessing how well a competitor's product integrates into HP's systems. It appears HP is attempting to be like the IBM of 25 years back. Yet that IBM posted one of the largest losses ever in...
Let us know when you get Crysis running on your old Pentium II MMX computer, after all it's software, there's no reason the Pentium can't run it.
fruiteatingbear correctly picked up on a mistake by Appleinsider. Perhaps it's time Appleinsider has editors and moderators from across most time zones and regions of the world if it doesn't already. It will be nice if both Appleinsider and some posters thought from a more global perspective: whilst an American company, Apple operates on a global level, even their products state: "Designed by Apple in California, assembled in China".
Your original answer to the forum member was irelevalent to his statement, TBell correctly stated Tmobile reduces the data speed if a subscriber exceeds their data allowance, yet you respond that's Apple's fault even though it applies to any mobile device on the T mobile? If you can respond with irelevant replies to posts, then surely I can post related replies and conjectures to your posts? There are at least 600 mobile networks in the world, of which less than ten are...
I sense your sarcasm but I find it childish and simplistic to suggest it's a matter of fault and blame: a 1700 MHz iPhone may simply not be worthwhile for either party. Consider: Verizon 100 million subscribers Sprint 50 million subscribers i.e. 150 million potential EVDO iPhone buyers. AT&T - GSM/UMTS with 100 million subscribers plus the hundreds of millions on "regular frequency" GSM/UMTS networks around the world i.e. 1000 million potential "regular frequency"...