or Connect

Posts by ChiA

That may be true but one truck delivering iPads is one less truck available for delivering food and other essential supplies for the survivors. There were many vehicles wrecked during the catastrophe so it's likely every spare truck needs to be pressed into service for essential supplies.
Talk about bias and lack of objectivity! When an iOS device outsells its competitors the haters say they're bought by ignorant sheep. When Android outsells iOS the haters state Android is more popular than iOS. I've found Apple products immensely useful over the years, as a shareholder I'm glad how more and more people are realising how they can be useful for them too.
I hope Adobe fixes the incompatibility between Flash and computing devices: crashes in OS X, crashes in Vista, crashes in Ubuntu. Undoubtedly Adobe will tell me I'm visiting the wrong sites... Back on topic, any news on any improvements to SMB in 10.6.7?
I think Sir Sean Connery from Scotland would disagree with you.
Backward compatibility with USB3 is irrelevant but for those who need it, Intel does state in its Thunderbolt info:It be unsurprising if you complained about USB's incompatibility with RS-232 ports at the first iMac's introduction in 1998 with USB ports.. Besides, adapters soon appeared for the minority who still needed those legacy ports.
No, as they're now two sides of the same coin.T-mobile UK and Orange UK are both owned by the same company called Everything Everywhere.Everything Everywhere is jointly owned by Deutsche Telecom and France Telecom, the respective owners of the T-mobile and Orange trademarks.http://everythingeverywhere.com/
FDA approves iPad, iPhone radiology app
Welcome to Planet Earth.
That's what you get for not buying a proper Mac with support and warranty from Apple.If his Hackintosh works then kudos to him otherwise I have absolutely no sympathy.
I'm intrigued that a website can be larger than 40 gigabytes, do they contain a lot of video or high resolution pictures? Are you working on youtube or some other major website with masses of data? Presumably you'd also need a lot of patience or Gigabit Ethernet connected to a faster than DSL connection to ftp the site.