or Connect

Posts by ChiA

Mac OS X 10.6 Help - About Kerberoshttp://docs.info.apple.com/article.h...6/en/8740.htmlKerberos: Highly Secure Single Sign-On Authentication in Mac OS Xhttp://developer.apple.com/opensourc...erosintro.html I note that you've been consistently misspelling Kerberos as Kerberose. That's ironic as usernames and passwords need to be correctly spelt for Kerberos to work.
Your idea already has a fundamental flaw unless the commercial skipping is offered as a premium service which the user pays for but then we're back to the beginning again...
I hope you were (but fear you weren't) being sarcastic. I wouldn't want you advising or providing services for my business as you're not doing what's in its best interest. You should at least inform your clients about the security benefits of upgrading from IE6. There's an opinion expressed before that IT departments and IT technicians tend to do what's in their best interest, i.e. favour tech solutions they understand or have qualifications for rather than what's in...
I enjoyed your satirical homage to the Appleinsider trolls but Documents to Go is one of several apps that do indeed allow you to create and edit Excel documents on an iPhone. Undoubtedly the trolls will complain that Apple doesn't bundle this feature into the iPhone OS.
I'm surprised you thought I was complaining.At the time of purchase, October 2008, there was no Apple 13" laptop with Firewire and the then new NVidia GeForce 9400M graphics. There was a choice between: - the old plastic Macbook with Firewire but with Intel X3100 graphics and no backlit keyboard - the brand new Aluminium Macbook 13" with faster processor, Nvidia graphics but no Firewire - the new 15" Aluminium Macbook Pro with Firewire but larger size and weight. For me...
I'm in the unique (or infamous) Aluminium Macbook club, the only OS X Mac with built in optical drive not to come with Firewire. It wasn't the Pro model in 2008 but it has most of the features of the current Macbook Pro 13", so the lines can be blurred. Firewire would have been useful for transferring files via TDM from the old Powerbook. I was more worried about using it for the camcorder. Two years later and I'm still very happy with its performance - the camcorder I...
including the UK:http://store.apple.com/uk/browse/hom...co=MTM3NDk2NjU I think it's priced slightly higher than its predecessor in the UK: it's £849 now but I'm sure it used to be £816. Well the US dollar is getting stronger whilst the British pound weakens...
You made that post in response to something I had posted so there must be some relation or do you simply make random responses to random posts?
Thank you, you're a gentleman. I hope that justifybob and Doctor David heed your call for civility, it disturbs me how quickly they resort to name calling but they may retort that I just need a thicker skin. But we each have our own views, experiences and perspectives of the world, the key thing is how disruptive and respectful we are to each other.
Yup, my bad, I was getting confused with the earlier plastic non unibody Macbooks.