or Connect

Posts by ChiA

You're wrong.  Consider November 2009 when Windows 7 and OS X Snow Leopard were available.If you bought a Windows 7 machine then you'd have to pay Microsoft to upgrade it to the current Windows 8.1.If you bought a Snow Leopard Mac in 2009 then the upgrade to the current Mavericks is free.
so who invented Firewire and Quicktime then?
 What makes you think they're any better; have you fallen for Putin's propaganda? Go to Russia and dare to complain like you're complaining now.They'll spy on you as much as the NSA and personally teach you a whole new meaning to "backdoor access".
It's incredible how surgeons use iPad toys for consuming content; others use real computers for real work creating content to be the next flavor of the day on the blogs, in the cinema or on YouTube.
I suggest you read http://www.theonion.com to find out.
  because you suggest where you live has this intrusive government that makes life insufferable.  Move to a place where you're free to live your life free of government.   If you do not then you're admitting that life in the USA is still better even with its intrusive government than life elsewhere without a government. But then in doing so, you're accepting that an intrusive government isn't the worst thing you can face in life.   And in Serenity, unlike Earth, they had...
  Put your money where your mouth is, move to a place with little or no functioning government, e.g. Somalia or some remote island in an Indonesian archipelago. Report back to us in a year or two how so much better your life is without government. Others will follow your lead if you end up better off as a result.
  Having gone from a HTC Tytn II with its removable battery, to an iPhone 3GS and subsequently iPhone 5, I can see there are numerous advantages to the non-removable design, chiefly not being stuck with a redundant battery once you change handset.   I've got one of those pocket battery packs with a small multi-connector cable and this has the following advantages over a dedicated removable battery: can be used with different makes of phone so still usable when you get a...
  Surely if this safe and effective treatment already exists it is unethical for the doctors to withhold  it?  I am intrigued as to just what this drug is.   I'm aware in the UK a doctor can prescribe a drug on an off-licence basis, i.e. outside the scope of the approval by the manufacturer and medicine regulator.  It does place extra liability upon the prescriber but if there's good evidence that: i) it is effective treatment and ii) the patient will suffer without it,...