or Connect

Posts by ChiA

For what purpose?The printing division was one of the first departments Steve Jobs closed down on his return to Apple.Apple appears to have since performed okay without it.
I strongly suspect the poster is a troll.I doubt he uses any iOS device, or for that matter, anything from Apple.Expect the troll to reply with how the troll has purchased every single item for the past ten years from Apple.
Oh I suspect they do but for the same reasons people read the Onion and the National Enquirer - to unwind and to have a good laugh at all the comedy.With jokers like jpd514 there's plenty to keep Apple amused.Didn't Steve Jobs at one or two keynotes have some slides poking fun at fanciful iPhone rumours?He must have got the inspiration from somewhere.
 A micro projector and optional portable tabletop projection screen potentially address all your concerns better than ANY 17 inch screen and can be used with ANY size of laptop. They may even be a factor in why Apple discontinued the 17 inch MBP and 17 inch laptops are rare generally.
 http://www.fcp.co/final-cut-pro/news/1209-real-life-editing-experiences-with-a-macbook-air-and-final-cut-pro-x
 Oh, so you can now run Parallels, VMWare Fusion, Virtualbox and Xcode on an iPad?
What is your definition of a netbook?I'm surprised nobody has asked you before.
With the release of these updated Airs I doubt Apple will release a Retina Air this year.   I feel there is little physical difference between the 13 inch Retina Macbook Pro and the 13 inch MacBook Air. The retina isn't tapered and a millimetre thicker than the Air's thickest point, 200g heavier (the weight of a large chocolate bar) and actually slightly narrower than the Air, yet it offers much more.   A retina Macbook Air this year will blur the lines too much...
So zunx, you've come back as AppeX. Finally take the blindfold off and see an iPod touch or iPhone, at 90 to 120g, together with Keynote and an AV cable, fit in your pocket and are great for presentations. Drawing this reply back to relevancy, so's a MacBook Air.
 Apple is selling better machines at a lower price to what it had offered in the UK, yet this is a ripoff? It does cost more to do business in the UK when you factor in: currency fluctuations, property prices, higher wage costs, much higher energy costs (electricity, fuel for heating, fuel for transport) , business rates and regulations, etc. It's undeniable that MacBook Airs are more affordable to the UK purchaser this week compared to last week.