or Connect

Posts by ChiA

that's interesting as Czechoslovakia no longer exists.
Actually most MacBooks and MacBook Pros from late 2008 together with iMacs from early 2009 onwards can use AirDrop as well.See http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4783
 There's a good point.  I think one of the daftest things I'd occasionally experience was a website with nothing but the black box demanding you install Flash.  That is poor website design: it's so easy to put web code pointing to alternative non-flash text and links. Anecdotally there was a restaurant chain which had such a poor website.  I thought I'd look at the website again today.  The bad flash-based website has gone but so have several of its  branches.  Maybe that...
Another lesson here, a web store using Flash is either shooting itself in the foot, or willfully ignoring at least 80% of mobile customers.
The UK online store is quoting 1 to 3 days wait for the wi-fi 16 and 32 GB models, all other retina minis have a 5 to 10 day wait time.
 then later posted by jobsonmyface Hypocrite!Good riddance!
If they had adopted the current naming convention a couple of years earlier it would have been nice to have seen Lion called Cupertino instead, in honor of 25 years of the Macintosh.   On reflection there was a 20th anniversary Mac (presumably for 20 years of Apple), but no 25th anniversary machine.   What a 25 years it has been, albeit 12 to 15 years of OS X depending on where you draw the line.   Mavericks makes it a joy to use a Mac, not that it's ever been...
 The most amusing thing is how you contradict yourself with your efforts. You cite Windows 8 as a major update because of improved multi-monitor support and updated style of apps,yet Mavericks is a minor update because it offers improved multi-monitor support and updated apps?
 Thank you for agreeing to my original point. All capable Macs purchased from 2009 still running Snow Leopard get the latest Mavericks for free.Four years' worth of updates to OS X. Most machines purchased from 2009 still running Windows 7 will need a paid upgrade to Windows 8