or Connect

Posts by Oflife

Sorry, I don't know what 'trolling' is. I am commenting on a story that has dubious motives. Thanks.
Me thinks this is total propaganda by Apple! (And I'm disgusted.) Having used an iPod Touch for over a year, now owning an iPhone and played with several eInk devices, I can testify to the fact that the backlight on any LCD equipped device held quite close to the eye causes eye strain, as does the fact the screen is not really '1D' (one dimensional) like paper or eInk displays. Try reading for more than 30 minutes on an LCD at close range in low light and you will get a...
The iPhone is slippery, but it's compact size means you can grip it. A tablet made from slippery materials will be easily dropped. I am fed up of having to purchase custom cases (that eventually wear out) for my Apple products (not including laptop bags). If the tablet is the same, and requires a case to be grippable, this is going to be BAD news. Further, I am (really) allergic to ALL Apple's aluminium products (skin cracks and bleeds after 3 to 10 minutes of contact),...
...a horizontally positioned next generation touch screen 27" iMac (Touch)?
Am sure Apple won't be so silly to do a Samsung (Ultra Touch), Nokia (5530) and Google (Nexus 1) and use a display that is impossible to read in daylight. Wouldn't be incredible if Apple launch a device with a rollup display - so it's an iPhone and 'Tablet' in one? (Issue is, how do you stiffen a rollup display when you want to touch/draw on it?)
This HP 'slate' (and it will be, by the press), what, with it's stunning high resolution display, compelling intuitive user interface, app, ebook and multimedia content infrastructure, gorgeous robust ultra thin casing, 6 hour battery life and of course, the innovative docking system mean that Microsoft's partners have once again trounced Apple at their own game. First the Zune kills the iPod, and now this. Steve must be shuddering in his sandals and wondering why he...
...with a $300 device - just as they followed the iPhone several years later with the budget Genio phones, which have been a massive hit with the tween crowd here in the UK.
With the next gen iPhone not due out until around April 2010, some fairly innovative GPS based apps now appearing for Android, the improved spec of phones like the Droid (and forthcoming big screen HTC Android handsets) - and of course the fact Android is being scaled up to appear on larger devices, Apple will face a threat in the mobile cloud computing space by mid 2010 - unless they can answer back in time. Not to mention Windows 7 that offers multitouch on the...
With the next gen iPhone not due out until around April 2010, and some fairly innovative GPS based apps now appearing for Android, the improved spec of phones like the Droid (and forthcoming big screen HTC Android models), and of course, the fact Android is being scaled up to appear on larger devices, Apple will face a threat in the mobile cloud computing space by mid 2010 - unless they can answer back. Not to mention Windows 7, that offers multitouch on the desktop and...
http://visionaforethought.wordpress....m-apple-intel/