or Connect

Posts by Rokrad

Hahaha I was just about to post that...
Yeah, when not plugged in it seems to take a while to wake from sleep when power nap is enabled.... Seems to be catching up before it wakes.
I have a strong feeling that this iPhone will be named just "The new iPhone"
Glad to see this in my updates list!
Well got mine now and working correctly, just so others do know. Seems they are back on track.
It is sad to see how whiny people do get... I'm just sitting here and if the email comes then I'll be happy but I'm not fussing in the mean time. There's plenty of other things to do while I wait.
Overall I am very pleased with my rMBP and so far only one problem is when I leave my mouse plugged in from restarting as it causes my CPU to run 100% for no reason...
Well the Intel 4000 and NVIDIA 650M are both very new GPUs and new drivers can still be released improving performance... give them time...
Yeah my gaming mouse was causing the CPU to overwork when I was doing nothing... Hope this fixes the issue on my Retina MacBook Pro...   EDIT: Weird issue but my update didn't install on the restart and instead said the computer was restarted because of a problem. On second try it worked though... hmm   EDIT 2: Nope, my mouse still caused the CPU to run at full 100% at startup when plugged in.... even unplugging it doesn't stop the CPU. So fix didn't work in my...
Yeah, what kind of ruling is this? Does not seem professional at all....