or Connect

Posts by AppleGreen

Disagree. That title goes to both Larry P. and Eric S.  Zuckie is number 2.
 If you take the value of equity outstanding (mkt. cap) + debt outstanding for Apple, it is $616B.  This is enterprise value.  For Google, HP, Microsoft, and Intel combined, it is $996B.  All figures are from Yahoo Finance.  Except for HP, the debt numbers are fairly small relative to equity market cap.  So, if you just want to look at equity market cap, it is $585B for Apple, and $931B for the other four companies. So, if Apple makes more than Google, HP, Microsoft, and...
Previous version Mac mini - 2.3Ghz quad-core i7, 4GB, 1TB Fusion drive = $1000 + 16GB RAM DIY upgrade for $150 = $1150.   New Mac mini - 3.0Ghz dual-core i7, 16GB, 1TB Fusion drive = $1400.   You get less, and you pay more. Not good.   I already have a 2012 2.6GHz quad-core i7 with Fusion drive. Very disappointed with this Mac mini refresh.
Let's hope you are right. We will know when the manual is out in a day or two. It will show if the bottom cover is the same and if the RAM is user-upgradeable.
Not good. Also not good if the RAM is not user-upgradeable.
Where would you put the Touch ID? Macbook Pro/Air - next to the trackpad would make sense.iMac - mouse? trackpad? keyboard? chin?Mac mini - mouse? trackpad? keyboard?
Paypal is doomed !!
I always get the iPhone with 64GB capacity. For me it's a $100 price cut. That's super!!
On stage, Tim will call Siri and she will jump out of his iPhone.....with all her clothes on !!   And Tim will yell, "iCloud is secure....  iCloud us secure...."   That would be historic !!
 Apple "did the same" when Nelson Mandela died.  If you are calling Apple a "bunch of racists," you need to have your head examined.