or Connect

Posts by AppleGreen

For an opposing and well-reasoned point of view.   http://www.macworld.com/article/1167833/opinion_googles_nexus_7_makes_the_case_for_a_smaller_ipad.html
A 7% decline in gross margins is pretty significant.  That means Apple is willing to sell at lower prices so that there isn't much of a price umbrella for competition to succeed.  I can see them offering a 7.85" iPad at $200 to $250 level to prevent Google and Amazon from succeeding.
Co guides Q4 margins to 38.5% vs 43.1% consensus. Co expects this decline to come from fall transition and the impact of the stronger US dollar.   What I conclude from this is that a smaller iPad with lower margins is coming. 
As I said before, added to position at $568.48.
Even if iPhone sales disappoint and the stock sells off after hours, it will come back up again very fast, because:   1) Valuation is low.  Apple should have about $135 per share in cash at qtr-end.  Forward P/E ex-cash is about 8.6, which is absurdly low.   2) Apple will soon start paying dividends.  With a yield of 1.8%, the stock will not fall much.   3) There are new products on the near horizon.  Institutions will load up in anticipation of a...
There you go again.  You are the one who is coming across as stupid.  Like you always do.  Because you just make stuff up !!  I don't recall anybody saying that the iPod, iPhone and iPad were all "half-finished" when first released.  In fact, it was clear to anyone with reasonable intelligence that these Apple products would succeed like crazy.  And they did !!   As for Amazon, their B&W Kindle "eReaders" are fine for the purpose of reading eBooks.  The Kindle Fire was...
WRONG !!   They released a model that was "half-finished" in terms of software, resulting in poor consumer experience.  What most people don't realize is that (other than books and e-books) Amazon has almost no presence outside the U.S. and U.K.
Oh, my!   This from one who has OCPD.  As in "Obsessive Compulsive Posting Disorder!"  
meh
That's no rebuttal.  It's unlike any logo that Apple has used before.  If you don't understand that, I feel sorry for you.   Your comment only proves that you post without thinking.  Even an infant can do that.   You have a tendency to make counter arguments without thinking.  Just for the sake of making counter arguments.  You post at the rate of 20 posts a day.  Who does that?  Somebody who has nothing better to do with their time.