or Connect

Posts by AppleGreen

You can say what you want.  Your opinions have always been worthless.
  WRONG !!   Feature phones are not completely worthless.  If you want your child to have a phone without the expensive data plan, you give him or her a feature phone.  Data charges can get very expensive if no limits are placed on usage.  Parents are always looking for a phone that they can give a child for making calls and sending messages (preferably through iMessage) but one that does not require a data plan.  Furthermore, feature phones are big in many foreign...
  7.85 inches in diameter?  A circular iPad?  That would be neat !
Just received my 15" high-end Retina last week.  So, "who you callin' too cheap, suckah'?"   Apple "needs" to do 13" Retina because the 13" low-end Pro is their most popular (as in highest volume seller) notebook.  When they introduce the 13" Retina, demand will go through the roof.  By comparison, they don't (and will not) sell that many iMacs.  Apple likes to make high volume selling products.   "The folks that buy a 13 inch notebook" will buy the 13" Retina for the...
They may do a 24" retina, instead of 27".  With ability to drive 2 external 24" retina displays.  I could go for that.   Somehow, I don't think Retina iMac will happen in October.  They need to do 13" MBP Retina before doing the retina iMac.
HP 12C.  The best financial calculator ever made.  Still the best.  The only one I have consistently used for over 20 years.   Sadly, I think HP is going the way of Kodak.
Google/Samsung attack so far has been based on either getting Apple to pay excessively high royalties for licensing their standards-essential patents, or getting injunctive relief if Apple does not agree to their blackmail.  U.S. courts will never grant an injunction for the use of standards essential patents.  Germany may.  Remains to be seen.
If the Nexus Galaxy injunction will require Apple to post a bond of almost $100 million, how big a bond will it require for an injunction of Galaxy S III?   A $1 billion?   This is fast becoming a high stakes game.
I wonder if the new Galaxy S III will be banned as well.  That would give Samsung/Google a big wedgie !!
  Don't see this on Reuters website.