or Connect

Posts by AppleGreen

I don't get it.  Why is it difficult to make good 5" screen phones?
I have never seen so much pessimism about a company right before earnings.  Having sold all my AAPL higher, I bought some back today.  Will buy more tomorrow.  I expect $500 at least very soon.  Gotta have faith in Tim Cook and other managers.  They are the best in the business.  Wall Street is stupid.
Brian W. of Topeka is nuts.
Apple's retail strategy was successful because of Steve's vision, and the fact that Apple had some of the most desirable products which made people want to go to an Apple store to check them out and then buy them.  Ron was just at the right place at the right time and got some of the credit for Apple's retail success.   Ron's JC Penney concept made no sense from the beginning. There was nothing to draw people to a JC Penney store.   Bringing Ron back to Apple would be a...
On T-Mobile, the phone prices are:   1) iPhone 5 16 GB = $580   2) Blackberry Z10 = $532   3) Galaxy Note II = $680 (current promo = $640)   4) Galaxy S III 16GB = $550   5) Nexus 4 = $458 (The Nexus 4 16GB is $349 directly from Google).  Nexus 4 has no LTE.  So, can't really compare.   These are the prices of every manufacturer's high-end phones whether you pay all at once or over 24 months.  There are many cheaper Android and Windows phones, but...
There is a difference.  Steve gave away free bumpers to make American consumers happy.  And he pointed about that the issue with iPhone 4 was not unique to iPhone 4.  Other phones had the same problem.   Warranty changes in China are being made to placate somebody in the Chinese government.  And, it looks like Tim is agreeing to be bullied.  Of course, he has no choice because he doesn't want the Chinese govt. to screw up Apple's manufacturing there.  And sales.
Who says Apple screwed up?  This looks like Apple is trying to appease a bully.  That never works.  Unfortunately, Apple is too China dependent.
Tim Cook's tone seems a little too apologetic.  This shows how dependent Apple is on China - for manufacturing and sales to end-users.  Not good.  This is just the beginning of more harassment by the Chinese.
Unfortunately, I think the Chinese will come back with something else to squeeze Apple.
Would you expect large numbers of BMW owners to switch to Chevrolet?   Then, why would you expect large numbers of iPhone users to switch to Samsung?