or Connect

Posts by AppleGreen

How is the up-to-date program going to work for those who buy a new Mac from today onwards? Will they receive a disk in the mail (like what Apple did with SL)? Or, will they be able to download it for free from the App store? If they do, will they be able to then install it on all their previous Macs?
Is it possible to have 2 external displays?
"Scalping" is a pejorative term. You may not like what this person did, but it is perfectly legal. He provided a service to his buyer, who did not want to spend time waiting in line to get an iPad. Clearly, the buyer was willing to purchase it on Ebay for a little more money, and have it delivered.
iPhone 4+ = White Gotta have a reason to line up at the Apple store, put up an unboxing video on YouTube, blog endlessly about it, etc, etc.
I have 3 white iMacs (two 24" and one 20") in my house. If Apple starts making iMacs with anti-glare screens again, I will be happy to spend the money to replace my white ones. Are you listening, Apple? Love my 2 24" white ones. Wish they could access 8GB of RAM. All they need is an EFI firmware update.
No, we don't. All I saw in the picture with Obama and others was the back of his head.
I hope Steve doesn't make an appearance. If he does, and he looks "gaunt," everybody will start wondering about his condition. And, it will seem as if the rest of management is not capable of handling things in his absence. People will start asking if he is ready to come back full time. He should make an appearance if and only if he does not need to be on "medical leave."
That's what Ebay is for. A well-kept MacBook Pro that is just a generation old will fetch a fairly decent price on Ebay. Only you can decide if it is worth selling your current MacBook Pro and pay some more $$ to get the new one.
Now, if only Apple were to come out with software to blow away Photoshop !!
Why "supposed to be until Thursday?" Apple has not said it will be Thursday. Thursday is just somebody's guess. I am guessing it will be Tuesday (or maybe Wednesday because of the US holiday on Monday). If the retailers are getting their stock today, would it not make sense for the announcement to be very soon after that? It is not like Apple to wait too long. Yup, 99% by Tuesday. 100% by Wednesday.