or Connect

Posts by AppleGreen

In short, Verizon sucks !!
Apple should appoint Tim Cook to the Board. To recognize his contributions to the company.
Agree 100%. Apple will not do anything to sully it's brand. I think Apple wants Intel to reach a deal with Nvidia. That's why the 13' MacBooks have not moved to Core i3. Instead, they moved to a faster Nvidia chip. And by moving to automatic switching, they have blunted the criticism of Intel HD in the 15" and 17" MacBook Pros. Apple is not happy with the current state of affairs between Intel and Nvidia. I bet Steve has been calling Intel's people to give them a...
What form factor change were you expecting? It's darn near perfect. I don't think Apple will change the form factor for a long time. They have made the investment in the unibody design; now they will harvest the returns for many years. I am somewhat disappointed with the choice of Intel HD. I understand that Apple may have had no choice given the licensing issues between Intel and Nvidia. In practical terms, it may not matter.
No. Unless you can sell your 2.26 for more than you paid for it.
By Steve's calculator, $241-$209 = $300. His calculator made him a billionaire. We should all get one of those !!
Depends on what your needs are. But, if you don't know the difference between Core2Duo and Core i7 (the latter is much faster), then my guess is that the 13" 2.4Ghz should be good enough for you.
The low-end 13" is now "one-heck-of-a-deal." Why spend $300 more for the high-end 13", which essentially just gives you a slightly faster processor? (Getting the 320GB instead of the 250GB hard drive doesn't give you much; if the 250GB is not big enough, then better to spend about a $100 more and upgrade to a 500GB 7200rpm). I wish they had kept the low-end 15" with Core2Duo and Nvidia integrated chip. Although I want to get a 15", I am hesitating because of the Intel...
You are making too many assumptions. How exactly is the "state of the art" going to get better and better with each new Android phone? They will all be running the same OS, Android. Presumably, the latest version as offered by Google. If HTC offers a blue Android phone, and Motorola follows with a red Android phone, that's not the state of the art getting better, is it? So, how is this different from Apple upgrading the OS every year, along with a new "better"...
How many people do you think are willing to buy a new Android phone every few months?