or Connect

Posts by AppleGreen

Amazon has cut prices to match Best Buy (except for the 11" 64GB, as of now).   By now, Apple must have been able to reduce production costs substantially, so that reducing prices may not impact gross margins.  If sales go up as a result, then that is good.  Also, Apple may be getting ready for a restructuring of the Macbook product line. The retina prices need to come down.
That's why he is known as "Larry, the Rat."  Looks like one, too. 
  The tech specs say that all 4 slots on the 27 are user-accessible.  That means no soldered RAM.  All 4 slots can be filled or re-filled by the user.
  IMacs are not available.  When they do next quarter, they will sell like hotcakes.   13" rMBPs are too expensive. $1,699 for 128GB SSD?  Not many buyers at these prices, I'm guessing.   Mac Pro's will be refreshed next quarter/year.  Who would buy now?   Mac mini's are probably selling at the same rate as before.  The Fusion Drive is a major attractive feature.   That leaves Macbook Airs (very attractive price/feature combinations), 15" rMBP (somewhat well-priced - at...
Not 3.  4.   Bezos is working on the first Quadraphonic Kindle.  With 3D screen.  See if you can beat that, Apple!

No space in the rMBP.  Possible in the old-style 13" and 15".  The new Mac mini has the Fusion drive.
  "iMac got back"   Oh, my, god.  Tally, look at iMac's back. It is so big..... I mean, iMac's back, is just so big. I can't believe it's just so round, it's like, out there, I mean - gross.  Look! Its just so....   I like big backs and I cannot lie You other brothers can't deny That when an iMac walks in with an itty bitty side And a round thing in your face.   ..............   ------------   Just imagine Tally rapping to the beat of "Baby got back" ........
  And lower price with 512GB.  Could be a long wait.....
  Agreed.  256GB flash is bare minimum, although I would not buy without 512GB.  A 256GB 13" rMBP is $1,999.  For $200 more, the 15" rMBP is a better value.  You get quad-core processor and discrete graphics.   After the initial surge, Apple will not be selling many 13" rMBP's.