or Connect

Posts by AppleGreen

IMacs are not available.  When they do next quarter, they will sell like hotcakes.   13" rMBPs are too expensive. $1,699 for 128GB SSD?  Not many buyers at these prices, I'm guessing.   Mac Pro's will be refreshed next quarter/year.  Who would buy now?   Mac mini's are probably selling at the same rate as before.  The Fusion Drive is a major attractive feature.   That leaves Macbook Airs (very attractive price/feature combinations), 15" rMBP (somewhat well-priced - at...
Not 3.  4.   Bezos is working on the first Quadraphonic Kindle.  With 3D screen.  See if you can beat that, Apple!

No space in the rMBP.  Possible in the old-style 13" and 15".  The new Mac mini has the Fusion drive.
  "iMac got back"   Oh, my, god.  Tally, look at iMac's back. It is so big..... I mean, iMac's back, is just so big. I can't believe it's just so round, it's like, out there, I mean - gross.  Look! Its just so....   I like big backs and I cannot lie You other brothers can't deny That when an iMac walks in with an itty bitty side And a round thing in your face.   ..............   ------------   Just imagine Tally rapping to the beat of "Baby got back" ........
  And lower price with 512GB.  Could be a long wait.....
  Agreed.  256GB flash is bare minimum, although I would not buy without 512GB.  A 256GB 13" rMBP is $1,999.  For $200 more, the 15" rMBP is a better value.  You get quad-core processor and discrete graphics.   After the initial surge, Apple will not be selling many 13" rMBP's.
  Definitely will be discontinued.  The iPad 2 is a placeholder for the smaller iPad.  And, as has been conjectured, the smaller iPad will run iPad 2 software unchanged - just on a smaller screen with the same pixel count.
  Just repeating what Gruber said 2 days ago.   http://daringfireball.net/2012/10/ipad_questions_and_answers
  You are not making any sense, Tally !!  Doing this won't do what ??   Why will pre-Lightning purchasers be upset?  Has Apple ever said that they will update iPads after 12 months and not a day earlier?  Besides, this could turn out a minor update - just the connector and nothing else?  Not a big update.   Furthermore, Apple may have decided that refreshing the line of iPads just before Christmas is better for overall sales.