or Connect

Posts by AppleGreen

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
  I take it that you're not married. 
This is funny. http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowitzreport/2012/09/apple-advises-maps-users-not-to-go-anywhere.html?mbid=nl_Borowitz%20(27)
Google's stupidity is exceeded only by Google's stupidity. They will lose money on every unit but make it up on volume.
  Well, duh!!  Try walking around for a few days with your Mac Pro in your pocket with a bunch of keys, and then tell us if "it's like the day out of the box."  
    Is this the iPhone you are looking for?    
  The iPad 2 is a placeholder for the iPad mini.  My guess is that it gets replaced with the iPad mini - 8GB at $299 and 16GB at $349 or $399.  Same price points as the new iPod touch, but one-fourth the flash memory.  Probably will be introduced at a small event on Apple's campus (long with the 13" Macbook Retina and new iMac).
Aluminum or Steel? That is the question.
  If Meg Whitman had any balls, she would not let HP's PC division copy Apple so blatantly.  But, then again....
3GB (250MB per month) of data for $50.  This is good only for the first year.  What about afterwards?  Other data plans - 3GB and 5GB - are also available.  But, no pricing info yet.   When you think about it, the pricing for data is not that big a deal.  Obviously, Amazon must have reached a re-selling agreement with AT&T or Verizon (or both) where there is a minimum guarantee.   If you get a 3GB per month plan for your iPad from AT&T, it's $30 per month.  Of...